Destroyed RX8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Destroyed RX8 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last night I was with my friends and we walk out of best buy and I see this rx8 parked ...

Destroyed RX8

Last night I was with my friends and we walk out of best buy and I see this rx8 parked next to my car and the guy is staring at my car and as I walk up we start talking and he asks me if I want to run so I sai sure. Well I take him to this long strip of road I know of and we did three runs oh and im stock as he is to so the first one we went from a stop and off the line I got like 3 cars on him and kept gaining hard until he was like 12 car lengths back the second race we went from a 20mph role and I still ate him alive and the third race was from a 40mph role and I still ate him but they were some fun races and the guy was really nice so it was all good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

auto or 6spd?

it was an auto

I'm assuming you were ina stock wrx? What kind of car do you have?
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

the autos are only like 197hp
    " I'm a bad man"

im in a stock 03 sonic yellow wrx een here
    My new baby!

Nice kill but not much to brag about, those cars are all show and no go. I test drove one and had a guy and his g/f in a lighly modded Civic coupe keep right up with me from 0-70mph when I started to pull slightly. He probably got scared and let up since the speed limit was only 55mph. I have driven many "family" sedans faster than that piece of crap RX8

lol ya it isnt anything to brag about but I thought it was funny he paid $30000 for his car and I only paid $18000.

How do you know he paid 30k and not 22k? The car`s been out for a while now and you could get one used with miles in it.

Quote Originally Posted by mball
    I have driven many "family" sedans faster than that piece of crap RX8
    right. But I bet they don't handle as well

well first off it only had 1500 miles on it and I asked him how much he paid for it and he said he bought it new for 30k and stock for stock there suppost to handle better than a wrx so I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey
    well first off it only had 1500 miles on it and I asked him how much he paid for it and he said he bought it new for 30k and stock for stock there suppost to handle better than a wrx so I hear.

handle better, yes. I hear they have no tq but if you can get them running in the high revs that they'll start moving...

RX-8 are weak. RX-8 with an auto is even worse. Nothing to be all hyped up about after beating one. It should be a given...
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

well this was my first race in my rex so it felt good to woop an rx8's ass

I call

The guy in a car with a nicer interior is always the winner.
    Fool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.