STi > SRT4 (0h n03z!!!)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on STi > SRT4 (0h n03z!!!) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; driving down the expressway late at night last night, and a guy in an srt4 pulls up next to me ...

STi > SRT4 (0h n03z!!!)

driving down the expressway late at night last night, and a guy in an srt4 pulls up next to me and revs.

short version:
    80-150- i had a few bus lengths on him
    coming out of a toll booth (no launch, just rolled off the clutch), 0-130- i had several bus lengths on him

i dont know if he was modded or not...im guessing not. he also had a passenger or two.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

u sure it wasn't a sxt or the sxt/rt with a srt4 appreance package? unles your stuffed with a fp green or anything shy of 400whp it ain't happenin. unless he just reved and never actually did anything after. which is prolly what happened.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by happasaiyan
    driving down the expressway late at night last night, and a guy in an srt4 pulls up next to me and revs.

short version:
    80-150- i had a few bus lengths on him
    coming out of a toll booth (no launch, just rolled off the clutch), 0-130- i had several bus lengths on him

i dont know if he was modded or not...im guessing not. he also had a passenger or two.
    Dont lie, you know you were driving your RSX when this all happened.

<~~DC5 love, '02 RSX before my WRX.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    u sure it wasn't a sxt or the sxt/rt with a srt4 appreance package? unles your stuffed with a fp green or anything shy of 400whp it ain't happenin. unless he just reved and never actually did anything after. which is prolly what happened.
    I agree, sounds like he wasnt really racing if you put buslengths on him... they are fast from a roll.

OT: I heard you are running some crazy power now... I spoke to scott last weekend.
    Patrick
    2004 Java Black STi
    COBB Stage II
    Invidia G200 Exhaust
    Helix Catted downpipe
    K+N Typhoon Intake
    Tanabe GF210 Springs

wow you got one to go from a dig?

i had an 04 srt4 and those cars a F***ing mean on the highway and will pull hard all the way to 160 no way that happend unless your have a better turbo then the VF39
    Fp18g, Txs RFL
    650cc PE Injectors, Walb 255 Fp3" TBE, Perrin Inlet Hose, UteC, HeliX uppipe,Stock Tmic
    STock Clutch , Stock 5 Speedn
    STI ShortBloCK 265whp 300tq @17psi Still DETUNED
    13.1 @104 Slipping Clutch

of course they're mean on the highway. Awesome motor, light weight. .

I think he's got a bigger turbo than a 39

Yo

A stock STI will pull away from a stock SRT4. I put 3+ car lengths on the SRT4 in stock form. Now the SRT4 owner just started modding because of me. The SRT4 dynoed at 240whp & 250 ft/lbs stock.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

fre
    But the srt is invincible from a roll. We all know the sti loses 70% drivetrain from a roll too. For the guy that said you need 400whp. I have 400whp and it wasnt pretty for the stock srt4 at the track that's all i'll say. I doubt he needed even close to 400whp.
    11.1 @ 131

Impossible you ever read the kills forum over there, those things can walk all over F16's in STOCK form.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Impossible you ever read the kills forum over there, those things can walk all over F16's in STOCK form.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Beat him by a couple lenghths, I can see that but if you put "buslengths" on him, he wasnt racing or couldnt drive.

sounds feasible to me...I put 2 buslenghts or so on a stock (looking at least) srt-4 up an on ramp to 80mph the other night
    aquamisted wagon
    12.4 @ 111

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    wow you got one to go from a dig?
    I always go from whatever. Roll or dig whatever the other person wants. Its funny though because all the wrxs and vr4s Ive raced none wanted to go from a dig, except my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipSRT-4
    I always go from whatever. Roll or dig whatever the other person wants. Its funny though because all the wrxs and vr4s Ive raced none wanted to go from a dig, except my friends.

usually all drivers want to go from a dig because thats a real race. In the past when it came to racing it was drag racing from a dig, than came fwd.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.