rsx type s goes down - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on rsx type s goes down within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Ceyvme Reread my post. I put about a bus length on him probably to around 90 or ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyvme
    Reread my post. I put about a bus length on him probably to around 90 or so, then slowed down to 35
    I reread it and the only mph I see close to 90 is the 85 that you talked about going up to against the rsx-s, the race against the harely only has 35mph and nothing else.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Speaking of friedricer's sig, shorten that up a bit. We prefer them to be 5 lines or less. I'm pretty lenient about it, but 19 lines is way to long.
    better? i was just thinking about that myself. hmm. but even then, my avatar makes all of my posts long. i usually do a couple of lines and im always like, "why is the box so big?"
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by friedricer
    better?
    Much, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper
    I reread it and the only mph I see close to 90 is the 85 that you talked about going up to against the rsx-s, the race against the harely only has 35mph and nothing else.
    You can still clearly see "I slowed down to 35" . Ya...that means I put bus lengths on him by 35 mph I guess...
    '02 WRB WRX wingless
    Its stock...I swear....and its N/A too
    ...thats not turbo spool you hear thats a vaccuum leak!

You can still clearly see "I slowed down to 35" . Ya...that means I put bus lengths on him by 35 mph I guess...
    Easy there fella settle down, I am just trying to figure out how you you put bus lengths on him up to "90" even though no where on there says you were doing 90 so I was suppose to assume you were doing 90 because of how you told the story , then you slowed down to 35 while he was still "roaring" up to you. Just weird if he had it throttled the whole time according to you and you had a bus length on him by 90 then had to slow down to 35 while his engine was still "roaring" just for him to catch up to you. His bike "launching" and staying full throttle the whole time while you went to "90" and then slowed back down to 35 to let him catch up while still "roaring" up to you. Maybe it's just me but that just seems a little awkward .
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper
    Easy there fella settle down, I am just trying to figure out how you you put bus lengths on him up to "90" even though no where on there says you were doing 90 so I was suppose to assume you were doing 90 because of how you told the story , then you slowed down to 35 while he was still "roaring" up to you. Just weird if he had it throttled the whole time according to you and you had a bus length on him by 90 then had to slow down to 35 while his engine was still "roaring" just for him to catch up to you. His bike "launching" and staying full throttle the whole time while you went to "90" and then slowed back down to 35 to let him catch up while still "roaring" up to you. Maybe it's just me but that just seems a little awkward .
    He slowed down with me, but was a few car lengths back when I heard him hit it again at about 35 mph. Better?
    '02 WRB WRX wingless
    Its stock...I swear....and its N/A too
    ...thats not turbo spool you hear thats a vaccuum leak!

He slowed down with me, but was a few car lengths back when I heard him hit it again at about 35 mph. Better?
    Much, thanks for explaining. I just didn't know what went down because I wasn't there.

well that was confusing.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12