took a ride...

This is a discussion on took a ride... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; last night was my best friends bday and we were there just hanging out and stuff and this guys asks ...

took a ride...

last night was my best friends bday and we were there just hanging out and stuff and this guys asks me what kinda car i have, so i told him i have that blue wrx outside and hes like oh really? im like yeah, he said his friend had an srt 4 and he wants to race me, i said that i had been drinking and theres no way i was gonna drive, but the srt came anyways and he gave me a ride in his car, **** was fast as hell, it felt really really fast and all he had was an intake, i have up and downpipes all catless and i think he'll take me if we raced cuz that thing felt really fast, i dont know if its cuz i had a big buzz going or cuz it was just that fast but it felt nice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

might be tryin to bait ya w/ his "Intake only" mumbo-jumbo
    - Local Riceist

Yeah he could be trying to bait him or like he said it could have been from his buzz. I know when I am drunk and some one takes me for a ride I feel like we are accelerating fast as hell when in actuallity (is that a word?) we didn't accelerate fast at all.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 05-30-2005 at 10:08 AM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Thats true, when I drive my car I feel used to it, but the other day when I rode shotgun, I was like OMG!!111!
    - Local Riceist

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobVee
    Thats true, when I drive my car I feel used to it, but the other day when I rode shotgun, I was like OMG!!111!

thats how it is for everybody, they just dont realize it tell they ride shotgun,

and BTW as far as you racing him, from a roll he will get you.

-nate
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi