Boy this Z got spanked tonight
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Boy this Z got spanked tonight within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This black Z shiny as hell no tints orange leather interior.. very nice (not sure if that colour combo is ...

Boy this Z got spanked tonight

This black Z shiny as hell no tints orange leather interior.. very nice (not sure if that colour combo is a option or custome)..anyways were on the highway and I see him racing through car way behind me ... he gets next to me hie window is half open so I give him a Psssshhh with my Hks BOV..lol.. he loves it and guns it.. I am in 3rd I quicly redline to 4th (power shift) I start walking him get into 5th (grind ) and I have about 3 cars on him..lol.. I slow down to give him a thunms up as we get next to eachother he guns it again..lol this time in 4th I redline again grind into 5th by 120 mph he is gone.. sounded like he had a exhaust.. anyways just a minor kill for me..
    btw- My mods are 3" Tbe, Ecutek , Gt spec headers , hks bov and 19 psi
    stock dyno 237 whp
    current with mods 308 whp

I have a 05 sti
    also.. whe nI got my car dynod 2 weeks ago I was there abit early and there was this asian kid with a orange Z on the dyno.. I was waiting to get mine on and he told me he spend close to $3500 and was only dynoing 264 whp.. he was not a happy camper.. he told me he had a injen Cai . Greddy exhaust , crwayford plenum some ecu chip flywheel pully not surw what else.. lol I told him for $3500 I can hit 350 whp easily..lol
    20g turbo
    injectors
    fuel pump and still have change for a couple lap dances

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How do you always get the cars i love smacking down the most? Good work. For $3500, I could get my car to very nice level, somewhere over the 500 rwhp mark. Oh to dream.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

slick i know how you feel...i have a 04wrx and i have the options of a fully built crawford 2.2l to 2.8l block staring me right in the face...oh what i could do w/ a 2.8l
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

What are you waiting for WRXceleration? DO IT! That car will be wicked nasty.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

slick....im 20 years old and still in college....so thats def holding me back....plus the 2.8l is 8,000 and then ill have to get a tranny to hold it so thatll be another few thousand plus heads, turbo, fmic, exhaust, em, axels, suspension, brakes and all that otha fun stuff...so in total it be about 20g +
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Sell your body to old women and save beer bottles and cans.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned

WRXcelration, I'll donate a dollar if you get a 2.8L. Just the thought of that makes me wet..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.