mustang gt a** hole
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on mustang gt a** hole within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i am driving to work minding my own buisness when out of the blue i see this silver mustang come ...

mustang gt a** hole

i am driving to work minding my own buisness when out of the blue i see this silver mustang come flying up fast on my tail he revs because he has a loud exhaust then pulls alongside me and revs again so i smile and shake my head no. so he mocks me by shaking his head like a retard which he was ,and cuts me off .well low and behold i wind up next to him at a stop light we are the front cars . so i rev at him and wave to show him he has nothing light turns green i jump him and pull him all the way til shutdown i then waved smiled ,and shook my head no again. he flipped me off ,and then tried to cut me off again. gotta love stang drivers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill, I like seeing people like that get shut down

Very nice kill! no chance against you mods.
    I try not to stereotype. Even tho he was in a mustang, the guy would have been an acchole even if he was driving a yugo.

what a dumb ass, I hate pppl like that. The guys that i hang around with stangs are really cool owners. But then you get ash-holes like that once in a while....nice kill though
    04 Pearl Black STi-
    GT35R...

*88 Mustang Foxbody-
    Not Stock!!=475RWHP

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Get some kneepads and open your mouth

I never did understand why some people get mad when they lose a race. Somebody had to lose. It's like they expect you to lose on purpose just to make them happy or something. Well, whatever goes through their minds, glad to hear you whooped on him. He got what he had coming

good one, if he flicked you off chances are he went to work mad as well.
    You ruined someones day!

i hope so i think when you race ther is a 50/50 chance you will win or lose. i was lucky enough to run a stg1 srt 4 from a roll and missed 3rd bad,and the dude laughed at me and said you want to try again ? only this time hit 3rd. we ran and i walked him bad .when we got along side each other he just said that thing hauls ass nice car.and we parted ways as buudies

damn white trash ferrari drivers
    Assumption is the mother of all ***** UPS!

Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx
    i hope so i think when you race ther is a 50/50 chance you will win or lose.
    I think you have a better chance at winning than 50/50, especially with with your current mods. I bet he has an excuse for losing.

I had a similar encounter with a mustang d!ck head. Except when he shifted to 2nd, he lost control and smashed into the curb. I watched the whole thing in my mirror (because my car was teh fast4r!)
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

I also ran into an idiot GT driver last night. Rode my ass for like 1/2 mile when we finally caught a light side by side, I rolled down the window to see if he had any mods and he proudly said "good ol American V8". Then I asked if he wanted a quick run since he was riding my ass and my passengers (3 others) were egging me on.To our surprise, he said "nah, I'm too old for this ****". Soon as the light turns green we heard him screech his tires and his WOT exhaust note. Thinking he wasn't going to go, I wasn't spooled so he got ahead initially but by the end of 1st, I was all caught up and thru 2nd and 3rd. I just kept walking him and put about a buslength on him before I shut down. My passengers and I were pretty stoked but also pissed at this guy trying to pull a quick one on us.

nice kill.. keep in mind not all stang owners are *******s...
    2001 Mustang Cobra
    Vortech @9psi
    13* Timing and 11.5AFR
    Tuned by ME

thurr are alot of subie owners that are d1cks too....

RANDi

a$$holes come in all types of cars...But good kill. V8's arent that crazy anymore(stock) we now have the ability to tell them STFU!!!
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

I completely agree. I just happened to run into one of those idiots the other night. In fact, one of my best friends drives a GT and he's probably one of the chillest people I now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.