wrx vs. 350z
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on wrx vs. 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I finally got to run something other than a honda w/ a fart can today. My friends dad has ...

wrx vs. 350z

Well I finally got to run something other than a honda w/ a fart can today. My friends dad has a silver 2003 350z w/ every option, including navigation system The car is absolutly gorgeous. I was hanging out at my friends house and i was about ready to go home. He was just getting ready to into town to his gf's house. We had been talking for a few days about how the wrx would match up against the z, i thought i would get him off the line and he would pass me in 3rd or so. So we decide we should run them...
    He pulls out of the driveway and guns it, i follow. We end up finding a road in the country and do 3 races from a dig. I launch at about 4k on all of them, and pull 1 car or so in first, about 2 cars in second then i think i had about 3 cars in in 3rd? This confused both of us so we did the same thing 2 other times, and it was the same result. Is it more i just beat the driver than the car? He seemed to break the tires loose a little in first but not a whole lot...BTW i had another passenger with me and he was by himself.

Short: I beat a 03 z from a dig three times. Not sure if i beat the driver more than the car though

BTW: If anyone is looking for a 350z, his dad is selling it. Only 13k miles and it was babied,believe me. Never drove in the winter and its fully loaded. Never modded, he is selling it b/c they bought another house PM me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill
    but
    are
    you
    stock?
    what?

yea both cars were stock

what kind of mods do you have?
    aquamisted wagon
    12.4 @ 111

Nice job!

Win or lose, I can't wait until I get the chance to race a Z, or a G for that matter. Love those cars.

T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

Good job

I still love z's

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Good job

I still love z's
    I do too, I hate to say it but If i could, id sell my car and try to afford their silver z. His dad was joking with me tonight about me buying it.... I wish I could afford it.

that is strange that you beat it by that much 3 times in a row and you are both stock.

was the Z auto or stick?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

it was a stick.

Yea it confused both of us, but i think i beat my friend more than the z. He isnt t he greatest driver...

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    nice kill

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    nice kill

Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    He isnt t he greatest driver...
    ahhh I see.... nuff' said.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    BTW: If anyone is looking for a 350z, his dad is selling it. Only 13k miles and it was babied,believe me. Never drove in the winter and its fully loaded. Never modded, he is selling it b/c they bought another house PM me

Doesnt look like its been babied any more

Good job. It's great when someone knows how to drive a stock WRX and shows what it's capable of.

The Z guys are going to love this one. Stock WRX beats 350z!! They're so hung up on the
    STi's they completely over look the WRX.I always love hearing about a Z getting beat.

A guy down the street from me has a 350z with some mods (at least exhaust mods) and he thinks he's the hottest thing on wheels. I can't wait to race him.

Did you guys race any from a roll? They are pretty quick from a roll, usually.

Quote Originally Posted by SGOSWRX
    Good job. It's great when someone knows how to drive a stock WRX and shows what it's capable of.

The Z guys are going to love this one. Stock WRX beats 350z!! They're so hung up on the
    STi's they completely over look the WRX.I always love hearing about a Z getting beat.

A guy down the street from me has a 350z with some mods (at least exhaust mods) and he thinks he's the hottest thing on wheels. I can't wait to race him.

Did you guys race any from a roll? They are pretty quick from a roll, usually.
    Thanks! We havent raced from a roll yet but hopefully someday before its sold we will. i am going to cobb stage 2 at the end of june so hopefully before then.

This is the first time his 350z has been raced in the time he has had it, so it has been babied. Its his dads car, not his kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast