=*(
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on =*( within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; it seems that nobody wants to race me anymore.... i rev and i harass ricers, mustangs, etc. but it seems ...

=*(

it seems that nobody wants to race me anymore....
    i rev and i harass ricers, mustangs, etc. but it seems that nobody wants to race.....
    do you guys have any tips?

im kind of scared to harass people now.....
    last week when i harassed a SC400, the mexican guy pulled a gun out on me
    no joke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

instead of harrassing people on the street..try your luck at legals or autocross. harrassing people is never a good thing.

Re: =*(

Originally posted by AzNuGn
    it seems that nobody wants to race me anymore....
    i rev and i harass ricers, mustangs, etc. but it seems that nobody wants to race.....
    do you guys have any tips?

im kind of scared to harass people now.....
    no joke

damn.

my friends tell me no matter what you cant beat a good clean street race
    and plus.....
    i dont want to be paying for racing when u can get it for free on the streets (when you can find it)

Word has gotten out about our cars and now everybody's scared.

i dont want to be paying for racing when u can get it for free on the streets (when you can find it)
    TROLL.

From the sound of it, I think I would too!! Harrassing people is NOT COOL, punk. Now please go to one of the general import boards where people will think you're cool. You're not going to get any props for that kind of crap in here.
    2002 WRX Sedan - 2000 Mazda Miata
    Do us all a favor: work on learning how to drive your car before adding more power. Pretty please.

ill let a wrx smoke my mustang, ive been looking to see how badly it would kill me distance wise up to 60
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I don't know about harassing people unless they cut you off or something. Over the years I've learned that you never know who you're dealing with, so unless you're prepared to get a gun pulled on you, its better to just let most stuff go. You CAN be an aggressive driver without being a punk! Of course, when I was 16 I drove like a complete jerk, so I can't say that much.

As far as getting in races, I find that making eye contact with the driver and giving a few "revs" works. This tends to work better for cars with loud exhausts, it worked like a charm on my mustangs. Or, if you're in front of a fast car, hit the throttle a little to let him know you're interested. Lately I've noticed that I don't always get taken seriously at first. I've had a few Vette owners look over with that " Yeah, right" look.

Get a Nissan 350Z. Every ricer and there brother will want a piece of you. I like to leave the A/C and leave it in sixth of fifth gear when they are beside me. Then I let them get a few car lengths before I put the tranny in third and blow by them like they threw it in reverse.

-Jim

When I try to find someone to race against it never happens. Only when I am least expecting it. Be patient their will be somebody thinking his car is all that then youll kill em. Kinda the way it goes for me. Just my .02 cents
    02 RSX-S (stock)
    01 GTP (heavy mods)

Originally posted by icecold0027
    When I try to find someone to race against it never happens. Only when I am least expecting it. Be patient their will be somebody thinking his car is all that then youll kill em. Kinda the way it goes for me. Just my .02 cents
    Exactly...if you go looking for people to mess with when your in a bad mood...you get nothing... I was just driving home the other night and a 02 gt mustang and a ws6 TA pull up to at a light. Other nights i run around and look for about 20 minutes before going to my destination and find NOTHING.

well.........
    i guess harassing was little too harsh of a word
    all i did was drop it into 3rd at 60 mph and kept on hitting the gas and letting go, kept on doing it like 3 times......
    if u call that harassing i guess i was then
    i didnt cut him off, high beam, or anything too harsh

ive tryed racing 1000000 mustangs
    and 10000000 ricers
    nobody wants to try me out

Originally posted by Osiris

Exactly...if you go looking for people to mess with when your in a bad mood...you get nothing... I was just driving home the other night and a 02 gt mustang and a ws6 TA pull up to at a light. Other nights i run around and look for about 20 minutes before going to my destination and find NOTHING.
    Well, around here there's no shortage of morons in riced out imports, generally the more outlandish the car, the slower they are (spent all their money at Pep Boys on crrrrrap).

Although it seems like every other time I head down 202 South by K of P, there's always been some action, hehehe.

Nobody suspects a plain white 4-door with no stickers

ive tryed racing 1000000 mustangs
    and 10000000 ricers
    nobody wants to try me out
    Got mods/exhaust/bov? I usually don't waste my time with people I think are stock, but if they intimidate me then....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.