=*( - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on =*( within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i have a BOV, i let it off everytym too...... i guess i should set it at 100% for gods ...

i have a BOV, i let it off everytym too......
    i guess i should set it at 100%

for gods sake RACE MEEEEEEEEE
    i even went up to a random guy and asked him
    he had a civic with a nice body kit and even had DVD in his car, i thought that he would have spent the same amount on his engine...........
    but i guess he didnt so he declined the offer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

AzNuGn -- don't look for races, they'll find you. They find me all the time. Even when I don't want to race, people want to give it a try. I guess they're curious as to how they can hold up against me.

I see you've tried racing an SC400, don't judge those cars by their looks. This dude in town (Houston) has a 768 hp SC400. There's a video of it circulating on the net called Lexus catch up. In the video, he gets on the freeway and sees two 11 sec RX-7s and a viper venom 500 going at it. He punches it, catches up, and hands their asses to each one of them. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up everytime I see it.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Don't always be instigating a race. Just because someone drives a fixed up car, doesn't mean they're always looking for a race too. They could just be trying to make it home in one piece. Next time, if you feel the need to race, try hitting up the Saturday night illegals or something.

Originally posted by BozzWRX
    Don't always be instigating a race. Just because someone drives a fixed up car, doesn't mean they're always looking for a race too. They could just be trying to make it home in one piece.
    Amen to that.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

sounds like i have to head back home to the Malvern area!!! LOL.....i too cant get a lot of action when i want it.....but i take it when i get it!
    DML

the illegals in Walnut Creek get broken up alot....
    dont want to get in trouble yah know, only had my car for 2 months and i am still a teenager

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.