New Dyno

This is a discussion on New Dyno within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Re-Dyno'd my car after swapping my Stg 1 for Stg 0 and from 240hp - 283lbs I went to 255hp ...

New Dyno

Re-Dyno'd my car after swapping my Stg 1 for Stg 0 and from 240hp - 283lbs I went to 255hp and 335lbs on 91 Piss and Heat soaked. Here's the link to the dyno sheet..

http://www.gcsrts.com/srts-admin/pictures/New Scan.jpg
    Last edited by SRT THIS; 05-18-2005 at 12:49 PM.
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    Re-Dyno'd my car after swapping my Stg 1 for Stg 0 and from 240hp - 283lbs I went to 255hp and 335lbs on 91 Piss and Heat soaked. Here's the link to the dyno sheet..

That's some serious torque! Do you have the limited slip diff? I've probably only got a measly 185 to 190 crank and I get torque steer with my limited slip diff. Yours must be nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    Something doesn't seem right with your torque. You lose lot of torque after the 3,500 rpm, it should be bit more of flat line or climb up to 5k rpm and then start to drop off, you don't want the tq to drop off that much right after 3,500 rpm.

Maybe it's FI thing. :dunno:

wow 335 torque for a fwd car. 1st and 2nd gear must be fun haha. Very nice bro, any drag strip plans??
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

VERY nice, what kind of times have you put down with it?
    _B

Torque

Yeah this Torque is nuts! From a stop I literaly have no 1st, 2nd and some 3rd. From a 2nd gear roll at 50mph, I'm spinning On the highway, this thing pulls nasty, I thought it pulled good before. I'll make sure not to race no AWD cars from a stop cuz yall will eat me

Times coming sometime in June, gonna sign up for a Private Track rental with some slicks
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

so, stage 0 makes more power than stage 1?
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

Stage 0

Quote Originally Posted by creditcards
    so, stage 0 makes more power than stage 1?
    Yup, with the proper mods. Stage 1 and map clamps don't work together very well either.
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

the tq is high cuz of a large boost spike in the beginning of the dyno pull. stage 0 in this case with his mods allows a more aggressive timing curve sence he has the map sensor clamp at a certain voltage. its easy as pie to make tq in our cars. hp is another. stage one will run more boost then stage 0 when used alone but will pull timing as needed to keep it safe. so more timing with stage 0 and don't let it control the boost will make more power and tq. you do have to fight over boost codes and if you go catless a cel for that two. stage one doesn't give you either. my car made 260whp and 290 tq at one time but another pull it did like 248 hp and 335 tq just how the car is setup. car should be (needs more tuning before dyno time) sitting now at 290whp/320tq on the stock turbo.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

how do you heat soak that refridgerator you have behind your bumper?
    09 STI

Heat Soak

Quote Originally Posted by traction
    how do you heat soak that refridgerator you have behind your bumper?
    After about 15-20 pulls and no fan ( Broken at the time ) Heat was an issue and a hot day aswell.
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

Right On

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    the tq is high cuz of a large boost spike in the beginning of the dyno pull. stage 0 in this case with his mods allows a more aggressive timing curve sence he has the map sensor clamp at a certain voltage. its easy as pie to make tq in our cars. hp is another. stage one will run more boost then stage 0 when used alone but will pull timing as needed to keep it safe. so more timing with stage 0 and don't let it control the boost will make more power and tq. you do have to fight over boost codes and if you go catless a cel for that two. stage one doesn't give you either. my car made 260whp and 290 tq at one time but another pull it did like 248 hp and 335 tq just how the car is setup. car should be (needs more tuning before dyno time) sitting now at 290whp/320tq on the stock turbo.
    You're absolutely correct Bro and Thanks for the explanation, cuz I suck at them I'm running catless also but avoided all the codes by caping off the red line, no check engine light Oh a nice numbers
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

glad i can educate. oh and good analagy (sp) on the fridge of a fmic. yeah there pretty beefy.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD