Douchebag in Carrera 4S
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Douchebag in Carrera 4S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Me: Cobb Stage II STi (debadged ) He was in the right lane of a two way highway and just ...

Douchebag in Carrera 4S

Me: Cobb Stage II STi (debadged )
    He was in the right lane of a two way highway and just started up after a red light. I'm in the left lane a little ways back and I notice the "4S" badge which immediately made me forget about the ridiculous gas prices. He's not accelerating all that fast so I speed up a little and see that it's an old man who probably doesn't want to play so I just keep going past him at a normal pace. He must have seen the absence of the "STi" emblem b/c all of the sudden, I hear a loud rumble and I see him quickly disappear from my rear view and get's next to me when I hit it. I'm in 3rd around 3K RPM when I start and at no point does he ever get past me. I then start pulling on him slowly and by the middle of 4th, I got a good car or two on him. We see a car in his lane up ahead so we both kill it and he gets besides me.

He gets back in the other lane and I slow down enough so we are side by side and I give him a thumbs up. He then yells "Oh come on!". I know this was hardly a race and I just wanted to give him props on his nice car but boy what a loser. Maybe he thought I was mocking him or maybe he thought his car was the best in the world but what a freakin whiner. When I get beat by "lesser" cars I always give props. I have the utmost respect for those cars but sometimes, you get the biggest douchebag owners.
    Last edited by 2THFXR; 05-16-2005 at 08:57 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

did he have on a pink polo shirt with a black undershirt? If not, you must change your title
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

nice kill, sore losers suck. i always give props to other car's because i'm a true car (not just subaru) enthusiast
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    did he have on a pink polo shirt with a black undershirt? If not, you must change your title
    Only thing pink was his mangina and bloody panties.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Nice, he was all mad he couldnt catch the STI, then even madder when you looked his way and were trying to give a friendly thumbs up. I think all races should be for the hell of it, like you said you give props when you get beaten as well.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Nice, he was all mad he couldnt catch the STI, then even madder when you looked his way and were trying to give a friendly thumbs up. I think all races should be for the hell of it, like you said you give props when you get beaten as well.
    Uncle Lewie
    I think you pretty much hit the nail right on the head. I bet he was thinking, "I'll show this punk what a real man's car is."

At least he didn't pass you when you got off of the accelerator and turn on his hazards as if he won. Nothing is more irritating than that.

Sore losers really suck. There is a sti in Boulder with the same wing as the one in your avatar.
    2003 ///M3
    2001 325i
    1993 Legacy SS

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb

Nice kill on the beastly Porsche!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Tail_Lights_Fad
    At least he didn't pass you when you got off of the accelerator and turn on his hazards as if he won. Nothing is more irritating than that.
    There's nothing wrong with a little ricer flyby followed by a side of hazards.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2THFXR
    I think you pretty much hit the nail right on the head. I bet he was thinking, "I'll show this punk what a real man's car is."
    Even tho his "real mans car" he paid a lot more then an STI and got walked all over.
    +1 for you 0 for the Porsche driver.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I really love Porsche's and it's nice to know I can hang. Hope I'll run into a cooler owner next time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.