Sorry it's NOT on Video.. Sti Vs e46 M3
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Sorry it's NOT on Video.. Sti Vs e46 M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last week I asked you guys what you thaught the outcome was anyways http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102972 since than I got gt spec ...

Sorry it's NOT on Video.. Sti Vs e46 M3

Last week I asked you guys what you thaught the outcome was anyways
    What does a Sti need to take a E46 M3 from 65 mph roll
    since than I got gt spec headers and a custome tune .. it paid off

It was a last minute get together and the guys is leaving for 2 weeks on Friday so we got
    together tonight and did a few runs.. 1st let me say the M3 is SEXXXXYY.. His was Charcola grey with red leather. Carbon fibre hood and indoor panels. Light weight CSL rims power coated dark gunmetal he has a Hamman Exhaust and a K&N cold air. Gt Brembo brakes its just SICK. My mods 2005 Sti white /gold 3" TBE Hks Bov Ecutek and gt spec headers. 308 whp and 18,5 psi tapering to 13.

We did 6 -7 runs..
    1st 3 from 50 mph me in 3rd gear I murrrrderd him all the way to 145-150 mph

next 2-3 runs from 70 mph roll much much closer with me pulling in 5th by 1and 1/2 cars to 150 mph

Lat run he wanted to go from high speeds (bad for me) went from 120 mph (redline for my 4th ) he pulled abit and i cuaght up never pulling on him by 150 mph

All in all I am very pleased and i really wished that I got this on video..next time guys!
    He has much respect for thr Sti and reccomended I drop it and go wingless.
    Last edited by zigger; 05-11-2005 at 10:48 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zigger
    Last week I asked you guys what you thaught the outcome was anyways
    What does a Sti need to take a E46 M3 from 65 mph roll
    since than I got gt spec headers and a custome tune .. it paid off

It was a last minute get together and the guys is leaving for 2 weeks on Friday so we got
    together tonight and did a few runs.. 1st let me say the M3 is SEXXXXYY.. His was Charcola grey with red leather. Carbon fibre hood and indoor panels. Light weight CSL rims power coated dark gunmetal he has a Hamman Exhaust and a K&N cold air. Gt Brembo brakes its just SICK. My mods 2005 Sti white /gold 3" TBE Hks Bov Ecutek and gt spec headers. 308 whp and 18,5 psi tapering to 13.

We did 6 -7 runs..
    1st 3 from 50 mph me in 3rd gear I murrrrderd him all the way to 145-150 mph

next 2-3 runs from 70 mph roll much much closer with me pulling in 5th by 1and 1/2 cars to 150 mph

Lat run he wanted to go from high speeds (bad for me) went from 120 mph (redline for my 4th ) he pulled abit and i cuaght up never pulling on him by 150 mph

All in all I am very pleased and i really wished that I got this on video..next time guys!
    He has much respect for thr Sti and reccomended I drop it and go wingless.
    NICE !!

what about from a DIG.... ????? lol we know the outcome of that

But i agree they are damn sexy....If i had that kind of cash id have an M3 without a doubt
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

awesome races...

so let me get this straight. Since the last thread when you were stock, you went out and got a header and ecutek custom tune? You got 308whp without even a TBE yet?

Is this normal?? Wow! I have to look into that.
    Patrick
    2004 Java Black STi
    COBB Stage II
    Invidia G200 Exhaust
    Helix Catted downpipe
    K+N Typhoon Intake
    Tanabe GF210 Springs

He said he had a 3" TBE. Anyways, good jerb on that german hunk of crap.

I love just crapping on M3s on the Highway, it is just so easy and refreshing.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

I see you're from eastern CT. You must have some sick roads there to hit 140+mph that many times.

It's cool you were able to find an M3 guy that would be cool with getting it handed to him back to back to back to back to back. I LOVE that dark grey color with the red interior. Glad to hear that your car was able to hang up top like that.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice M3 driver. "Thank you sir, may I have another!"
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bernardo
    I see you're from eastern CT. You must have some sick roads there to hit 140+mph that many times.

It's cool you were able to find an M3 guy that would be cool with getting it handed to him back to back to back to back to back. I LOVE that dark grey color with the red interior. Glad to hear that your car was able to hang up top like that.
    Are you confusing myself and Zigger? I copuld not find where he was from and you said easter CT, which is where I am.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

Oh yeah, my bad. Well zigger must have some sick roads to be able hit speeds like that.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.