Porsche Cayenne Turbo vs. my R32 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Porsche Cayenne Turbo vs. my R32 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Unfourtunatly you can't get a 5 speed....

Unfourtunatly you can't get a 5 speed.
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    I was on the expressway, when i see this porsche cayenne next to me. I didn't really think anything of it until i saw it pass me and i read on its trunk... TURBO. That put a sm
    Not trying to spark the usual debate, just honestly curious how you afford all of those fancy cars.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Yeah, you DO have a sick garage. Is it nosy to ask what you do for $$?
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

my immediate family own most of north west illinois when it comes to properties, farms, restaurants, and strip malls. I personally go to school over most of the year to become a doctor. Most of the money we get is straight from the restaurants and stores that we rent out. My family is pretty well off.

Anyhow, my brother went to jail two days before i left for greece, when the kid in the 750 started crap telling how when his 750 gets the tune up it will kill the sl500 and the r32, and my brother was upset at all this crap, and told him to shut up. The kid then tells my brother the reason why he lost is because his 750 weighed 4500lbs 'just as much as my brother'. My brother came up to the kids face and told him to say that again, the kid grabbed my brothers hands and started to ridicule him, my brother looked at his friend, looked straight at the kid in the 750 and told him 'hey check this out,' and head butted the kid in the face. The kid came out with a broken nose, but my brother was arrested. It was well worth it, the kid always starts fights, tries to hit other kids, and does a lot of other stuff that completely pisses everyone else off. He is the same kid that beats his gf in the thread in off topic.

So.... to cap everything off

cayenne turbo>r32
    r32>sl500
    r32>750
    nick(bro)>my friends nose

Peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Just wondering... do you own ALL those cars listed in your signature? I saw a pic of you in your cardomain website and you look kinda young... who do you have so many cars?

Quote Originally Posted by thsiaoo
    Just wondering... do you own ALL those cars listed in your signature? I saw a pic of you in your cardomain website and you look kinda young... who do you have so many cars?
    He said, MA and PA are rich!
    2003 Evolution 8
    Buschur Racing 3'' turboback exhaust with high flow cat
    Apexi SAFCII
    Turboxs HPmbc(19psi)
    Injen intake kit.
    HKS 264/272
    329+awhp/327+awtq.
    345awhp/344awtq "catless".

I work at a porsche dealership and we just put an exhaust and a GIAC chip in a Turbo Cayenne. I took it out and it spins the wheels through first and chirps second. It is worth the 560 at the flywheel if you have the 5gs to spend plus the cost of the cayenne.

5g's for a chip and exhaust? Wow, that's a Porsche for ya'.

Does the chip just piggyback, or does it need any type of tune?

How much did the exhaust change the sound of the truck?
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

It was 5gs with install. The exhaust sounds real good when u lay into it but not to loud when just crusing. The chip is just a reflash of the ECU so it doesn't need to be tuned. They say to give the car a couple of days for the chip to really start working cause it needs to learn driving styles again and such.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12