so i raced that Lightning in my stock WRX.... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on so i raced that Lightning in my stock WRX.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; both vehicles had 3 people in them? what are you doing with so many people in your car when you ...

both vehicles had 3 people in them? what are you doing with so many people in your car when you race? got me......
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Just don't spin out after you top it out at 140mph.
    what a lame ass. I think they tried to show in the movie that he was teh sUckAge at driving.

But in 2F2F he was teh shiZ at driving and everyone said OH NOOEEES IT'S TEH RENTACOP!!!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

"woo 140MPH!!! I'm topped out TIME FOR SOME EBRAKE DORIFTO!"

im not against racing at high speeds, but at least leave as many passengers behind as you can. Not just for the weight... but for the fact that you may kill everyone in the car.

use your head
    2011 SWP 5 door WRX LIMITED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.