WRX w/some mods vs. stock auto g35?

This is a discussion on WRX w/some mods vs. stock auto g35? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; what do you think would be the outcome of this race? WRX with up pipe, bosal downpipe, bosal catback (for ...

WRX w/some mods vs. stock auto g35?

what do you think would be the outcome of this race?

WRX with up pipe, bosal downpipe, bosal catback (for power mods) vs a stock g35 coupe, automatic?
    from a dig, a 10 mph roll, 20, 30 or 40 or so....i think the g has it on top

I will let you know the outcome if this ever happens, but maybe from your experiences?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    what do you think would be the outcome of this race?

WRX with up pipe, bosal downpipe, bosal catback (for power mods) vs a stock g35 coupe, automatic?
    from a dig, a 10 mph roll, 20, 30 or 40 or so....i think the g has it on top

I will let you know the outcome if this ever happens, but maybe from your experiences?
    Dig you will own him. 10mph, 20mph you will own him. Any rolls around 40mph or so though it is going to be a good race and the faster you go, the more it is in favor of the G35
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Dig you will own him. 10mph, 20mph you will own him. Any rolls around 40mph or so though it is going to be a good race and the faster you go, the more it is in favor of the G35
    sweet...should be a good one.

my experience from this past sat night with 2 buddies in the car...

G35C with wheels, bodykit, and from what i heard, exhaust as well. Me - 04 w TBE, uppipe and drop in K&N and my new T1's. Got on the onramp with him on my a$$. both of us gunned it (i heard his exaust over mine) and I walked him to about 100-110. By the time i tapped my brakes for the upcoming turn, he was about 4 CL's behind me. i slowed down cuz of the heavy fools in my car, and my tires were rubbing bad at this point.

My 2 cents

You have good mods but a couple of issues.

1. EM- You need EM to make real power.
    2. Stock turbo runs out of air uptoop.

So your best bet is nail the launch. Leave the rolls alone, won't look good.
    If you can't run fairly from a dig, take your rolls back to the bakery.