WRX Wagon Kill
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX Wagon Kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, I don't like wagons. I am a Subaru fan, but the whole WRX Wagon thing never appealed to me ...

WRX Wagon Kill

Ok, I don't like wagons. I am a Subaru fan, but the whole WRX Wagon thing never appealed to me -

Anyway, on Beltway 8, close to I-45, I was rolling along at about 70 when the blue wagon rolls on my bumper. I drop it to third, and start to pull - however the wagon isn't falling back too fast, however I went around a vehicle and the other driver just mashed on the brakes and flopped over to the other lane - so much nose dive it was pathetic. He tried to catch up but after 120 my Sedan aerodynamics kept me going and blowing.

Wagon = meh. Others will ***** but oh well.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

look at all this wrx on wrx crime...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

MMPH

Some of us didn't want a grocery getter

This car is ugly, but the sedan got the good side of the ugly stick, IMO.

What a mean thing to say on a WRX board. Sure you don't have to like 'em, but keep it to yourself.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Banned
    Originally posted by Bask Oner
    What a mean thing to say on a WRX board. Sure you don't have to like 'em, but keep it to yourself.
    Can you expect anything less from the master of pain?

Since I like to keep things positive around here, I'd like to mention that WRX>MUSTANG has some pretty damn funny things to say sometimes.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Master of Pain: Sorry, but you're a moron. You think your sedan has better aerodynamics than the WRX wagon??! Wrong. Obviously you weren't paying attention to your high school science teacher when he explained that greater frontal area will cause more aerodynamic drag. The sedan has the aerodynamics of a brick. Those fender flares do not help you. The wagon doesn't have the fender flares, plus is more streamlined thus having a lower coefficient of drag.

Besides, the fastest WRX in America happens to be a wagon!

Well I think the WRX wagon is the best looking wagon out there

just my opinion

Originally posted by wombat
    Well I think the WRX wagon is the best looking wagon out there

just my opinion
    Not that thats saying much... but yes it is a nice looking car, i prefer the sedan also but i like the look of the wagon also, i would be happy with both
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I don't think raggin on the WRX wagon is cool.

The other guy probably just wanted to give you props on a nice ride...I don't really go out looking to race other WRXs...I like to get close enough to say Yo! and check out mods (if any). It disappoints me if the other driver is acting too cool to care and takes off...I try to follow (if that happens...hey it's fun), but if traffic gets in the way then I don't push it.

I also don't think it's a "kill" if traffic causes people to back off...I just think they're just keeping it safe and sane.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

i love the wagon! if i had my choice, i might just go with the wagon, because its the ULTIMATE SLEEPER!!!! heheheh u just got beat by a wagon, id love to say that once! plus i lost to a wagon once, but it was too much traffic and the guy was a maniac.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Re: WRX Wagon Kill

Originally posted by Master Of Pain
    Ok, I don't like wagons. I am a Subaru fan, but the whole WRX Wagon thing never appealed to me -

Anyway, on Beltway 8, close to I-45, I was rolling along at about 70 when the blue wagon rolls on my bumper. I drop it to third, and start to pull - however the wagon isn't falling back too fast, however I went around a vehicle and the other driver just mashed on the brakes and flopped over to the other lane - so much nose dive it was pathetic. He tried to catch up but after 120 my Sedan aerodynamics kept me going and blowing.

Wagon = meh. Others will ***** but oh well.
    FYI -generally, wagons have better aerodynamics than sedans.

i think that 'wrx-ers dogging on wrx-ers' is THE honduh signature (besides decals and coffee can mufflers that do nothing but weeeeeeee)- let's not turn into typical honduh's.
    www.realultimatepower.net

I give a wave to every WRX I see. Most wave back, one or two have popped their blow off valves at me instead. We all know who used to drive hondas

Show the hate. The only Honduh's that I have ever driven are:

1979 CR-125 Elsinore
    1980 CR-250 Elsinore

2001 Honda VFR Interceptor

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.