Most annoying encounter yet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Most annoying encounter yet within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so im driving home from school on friday minding my own business, i get to a road called "lynnhaven parkway" ...

Most annoying encounter yet

so im driving home from school on friday minding my own business, i get to a road called "lynnhaven parkway" i make a right hand turn onto lynnhaven when i hear the most annoying exhaust tone in the history of exhaust tones( lol) I look to my left and its a hyundai tibberon (sp.) well the guy start pacing me and revving a couple of times and i just ignore him thinking "im not gonna waste my gas on this pos" well the guy starts to do a ricer flybuy and cuts me off almost hitting my front bumper ( now im pissed) i quickly shift lanes (no one in the lane next to me so why the hell did he cut me off????) i shift from 4th goin about 43 to 2nd and gun it. The guy in the tibberon tries to down shift and i hear a loud GRIND!!!!!! i immediatley shut down, roll my window down, and proceed to point and laugh!!!!!! The best part was the fact that he had his whole tibberon "kitted out" including the gay roof scoop!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    lol that's great. I used to have a tiburon, but I knew what it was... a slow POS.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

I Support ClubWRX
    The roof scoop would have scared me off.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    yeah, watch out. those things are beasts

i would have not felt as bad for him having a tib and thinking it was fast atleast if he could drive it properly and not be a ........... a$$
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Quote Originally Posted by S4toSTI
    i would have not felt as bad for him having a tib and thinking it was fast atleast if he could drive it properly and not be a ........... a$$
    I would have two but then i heard the sound that threw me into histerical laughter......GRIND!!!!!...............learn how to drive before you **** with a car that will rape you stock!

exactly like it would be so much better if these kids that had no chance could actually drive their own cars. It is one thing when it is a buddy's car or even mommy or daddy's car but you own that you drive everyday come on.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Quote Originally Posted by BlckRex05
    so im driving home from school on friday minding my own business, i get to a road called "lynnhaven parkway" i make a right hand turn onto lynnhaven

In VA beach?
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    In VA beach?
    yup yup good oll virginia beach, bunch of ricers down here lmao thier are a few people i know with rex`s and theyll even admit its ricer hell down here lol

its always funny when people who have no chance want to race. I had a kid in like a early 90's seville ask me if i wanted to run? i told him it wasn't worth it, and he replied its a v8 and I said so, then he got that pissed off look... and this was right after he asked me if i had a turbo.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    me too, rally cars have roof scoops
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    its always funny when people who have no chance want to race. I had a kid in like a early 90's seville ask me if i wanted to run? i told him it wasn't worth it, and he replied its a v8 and I said so, then he got that pissed off look... and this was right after he asked me if i had a turbo.
    trust me i know how you feel, yesterday some kid in a early 90`s celica with a fart can was tryin to get me to run him.......but whats the point lmao he floored it in front of me and went about 12 feet in 10 secs of WOT

Quote Originally Posted by BlckRex05
    yup yup good oll virginia beach, bunch of ricers down here lmao thier are a few people i know with rex`s and theyll even admit its ricer hell down here lol

Yeah in my old navy dayz i lived there. They still get the enormous amount of ho's that hang around the bike/car crowds that "bounce from C*ck errr.. mean car to car to car.. lol ****z
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

the tiburons not thaaaat big of a pos though... i dunno im getting all defensive about my home team (being as korean as i indeed am) but hey, i bought a wrx.

the real pos is the bastard that put all that stupid crap on the car. if i were you i wouldve just let him hit you, then file a police report. you coulda made some money because of "some *****ed up repugnant sh!t"
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kooyulator
    the tiburons not thaaaat big of a pos though... i dunno im getting all defensive about my home team (being as korean as i indeed am) but hey, i bought a wrx.

the real pos is the bastard that put all that stupid crap on the car. if i were you i wouldve just let him hit you, then file a police report. you coulda made some money because of "some *****ed up repugnant sh!t"
    yeah tibbys arent that bad ... with some forced induction they can be pretty quick
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.