Most annoying encounter yet - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Most annoying encounter yet within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ynotajb yeah tibbys arent that bad ... with some forced induction they can be pretty quick i ...

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    yeah tibbys arent that bad ... with some forced induction they can be pretty quick
    i know that they can be quick with forced induction (so can alot of cars ) but i still have no respect for that car because the only ones i have ever seen are all driven by morons who think a body kit and a roof scoop will give them 60+whp although i have to say one time when i was in MD at a local track with some friends, i saw a turbo one runnin high 12`s sooo they can be fast.....but thats about 1 out of every 15

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BlckRex05
    i know that they can be quick with forced induction (so can alot of cars ) but i still have no respect for that car because the only ones i have ever seen are all driven by morons who think a body kit and a roof scoop will give them 60+whp although i have to say one time when i was in MD at a local track with some friends, i saw a turbo one runnin high 12`s sooo they can be fast.....but thats about 1 out of every 15,000
    fixed.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    fixed.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    fixed.
    fo real .......
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    yeah tibbys arent that bad ... with some forced induction they can be pretty quick
    Yeah the 4 bangers can rock with a turbo
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

the new v6's in the tiburons with forced induction are pretty nasty motors.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

with forced induction .[/QUOTE]

lol ill agree but then again when do you ever see one?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.