Haven't forgotten me now have you!

This is a discussion on Haven't forgotten me now have you! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Haven't been here in a while (no WRX adventures), but I just had a run-in last week with a Scooby ...

Haven't forgotten me now have you!

Haven't been here in a while (no WRX adventures), but I just had a run-in last week with a Scooby and reminded me "you know, I haven't checked on my Subaru pals latley", so here the story.

(excerpted from Import-speed south)
    I was at 137th and 8th for a few mins last night when the guy with the hatch (actually his friends) came asking to race me, had to turn them down like 10 times before they got the drift, but then a guy in a blue WRX came around asking for trouble too. I declined at first, but then another guy I know with a black GTI VR6 accepted his challenge, I decided to play tag along and run him after the Veedub.

Well the 2 go at it, looked like the scooby got him by maybe a car in 4th, so after slowing down I pull up along side him. Slow to a 15mph roll in 1st, 3-2-1 GO! We're pretty close in 1st, I grab second and once my tires grip I start pulling.. grab 3rd keep opening the gap, grab 4th and look back, he's a good 4 cars back. We hook a U at Krome and 8th to head back to 137th and roll it one more time. This time though I stayed in it through 4th, wound up a good bus or two ahead of him But..... I got killed too, my headgasket is crapping out on me Ehh, you win some you lose some

The Scooby looked stock from the outside, only heard a BOV, no idea if he had anything esle or what, but it's still a sweet car!!
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so you beat him in the civ or the teg? is the civic turboed?
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

The Civic. The Teg is pretty much stock right now, I've got my money tied up in other things so I can't do much to it yet, the Civic is turbo'd. It's the same one I used when I raced Initial~D (don't see him here much)
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com