O snap, Me vs Gallardo - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on O snap, Me vs Gallardo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; oh yeah and as to the whereabouts of Neversatisfied(allan), he is still building his car, he's ben wiating on his ...

oh yeah and as to the whereabouts of Neversatisfied(allan), he is still building his car, he's ben wiating on his cams FOREVER. Once that comes the car should be ready to be put back together. Block is done I believe, tranny/clutch are already done, i'll give him a call soon and see what the deely yo is.
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    295whp & 302tq on Mustang Dyno
    MODS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by S4toSTI
    I don't know about that from a dig idea he has awd too

Just what i was going to add, I really think your going to be pulled on from the dig to the top. But should be damn fun race tho. I have run into a few around here and I cant get them to even blurp the throttle. Although i had a left side driver R34 with a evil and nicely tuned RB26DETT. I never had a chance. From stop light to stop light I was just wasting my gas, but it was damn fun wasting it!!
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

I Support ClubWRX
    You've definitely got the wrench time in your car. I hope like heck it pays off for 'ya.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    Just what i was going to add, I really think your going to be pulled on from the dig to the top. But should be damn fun race tho. I have run into a few around here and I cant get them to even blurp the throttle. Although i had a left side driver R34 with a evil and nicely tuned RB26DETT. I never had a chance. From stop light to stop light I was just wasting my gas, but it was damn fun wasting it!!
    i honestly dont think so, i've seen one at a track and with bad driver was running bad times and its traps were around 108 at 3000 elevation. I'm gonna say about 111mph at sealevel lets say. Well his running 112mph. I'm sure his gonna be able to drive his car a lot better than someone who just go this car. I think cadavini has the advantage here.

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    i honestly dont think so, i've seen one at a track and with bad driver was running bad times and its traps were around 108 at 3000 elevation. I'm gonna say about 111mph at sealevel lets say. Well his running 112mph. I'm sure his gonna be able to drive his car a lot better than someone who just go this car. I think cadavini has the advantage here.
    that's what I hope too! Thanks for the props. I've been tuning all week in preperation for the dyno in KC next weekend(may 20th), and more track racing at KCIR. Then when I get back it should be lambo time! I'm friggin stoaked for all three things. If anybody is in the KC area i'd love to meet ya guys, give me a PM and we'll meet up that weekend when i'm in town!
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    MODS

good luck with everthing, your dyno results should be fun with the numbers you put out at a drag strip.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Thanks man! Yeah, i'm hoping for 320+ now that the trpa has reached 111+mph. We'll see though. I'm gonna be so pissed if I don't put down 300.
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    MODS

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    eh, gallardo, I think its the ugliest lambo made,
    Wow, I haven't the words to express my dissagreement.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Yea, I know we all have our own opnions, and thats just mine, but Ive seen it in person and it just doesnt impress me. Ive seen the diablo's and even though those are dated for their design by now, they still impress me.

I Support ClubWRX
    ooph that car is hawt... Cant wait to watch the video. Good luck

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    Yea, I know we all have our own opnions, and thats just mine, but Ive seen it in person and it just doesnt impress me. Ive seen the diablo's and even though those are dated for their design by now, they still impress me.
    Diablos are also gorgeous. I was sitting in a meeting with customers in Irvine, California, at a place where there were windows facing the street outside. A yellow Gallardo came soaring by, making the most beautiful noises. It was pure sex. I completely lost track of what the conversation was about...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    haha that sucks, that is deffinately something that would happen to me..Id be droooling looking stupid and the clients would be looking at me in disgust.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

yea I saw a gallardo when I had my Z and we were on the higway. I kpet looking over because even though I dont care mcuh for its styling, its still a fvcking lamborghini! I gave the guy a thumbs up and wanted to just do a little pull wiht him just to see how bad he would smoke me, but he didnt bite, I guess he thought I was a WOG and I dont doubt him (even though with owning a lambo I dont think he woudl care about gas). When I got off to exit though, he did gun it and it sounded nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123