O snap, Me vs Gallardo - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on O snap, Me vs Gallardo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't know about that from a dig idea he has awd too...

I don't know about that from a dig idea he has awd too
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The gallardo is supposed to run with a GOOD driver a 12.4@112mph, I trapped 111mph on my old tune and can drive decently well i'd like to say. So i'm not preparing to be pwn3d at all, i'm preparing to pwn the **** out of an exotic! my new tune since the 111mph has 3 more degrees timing advance, another psi, an intercooler chiller, and a little bit leaner(12.3:1). I will be doing the pwning damnit!

And that gallardo ran him 177k, he also has an SRT-10 and a couple bimmers I believe. He loves his cars I guess.
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    295whp & 302tq on Mustang Dyno
    MODS

I am not saying that u will not have a chance and i am not saying that u don't have a good chance at beeting him... i didn't know u had that fast of a car and second no offense but i would take the gallardo over your car any day as i think you would as well... even if u sold it ten minutes later.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Auto or manual Gallardo?

If it's auto, I think you might be able to take it up to ~110. Beyond 130 it'll just take off. If it's a manual, then his skills are a big factor. How well can a Lambo be launched? I'm sure their transmissions are strong and all, but I don't think he would push it enough to beat you off the line (assuming you get a good launch). Make sure to get some good footage! Oh, and make sure he has a passenger too, so there is no "well... if there wasn't a passenger filming..." etc.

Quote Originally Posted by S4toSTI
    but i would take the gallardo over your car any day as i think you would as well... even if u sold it ten minutes later.
    UH DUH! who wouldnt Its a freaking Lambo....

Good luck Cavadini, Now go slay that Goliath

eh, gallardo, I think its the ugliest lambo made, but hey, its a lamborghini and not too many people can say they have one. cant wait for the race!

OK new plan for you if you know you can win loose the first two times then be like listen this last time lets race for pinks
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    your only chance is from a dig though (obviously)
    gotcha dtr, a bad advice....they have awd too, so it aint gonna help
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

Quote Originally Posted by S4toSTI
    I don't know about that from a dig idea he has awd too
    someone said that oh wait it was me
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Just dont get punched in the face by the driver after you beat him.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chipsahui2
    gotcha dtr, a bad advice....they have awd too, so it aint gonna help
    I am aware of the AWD, but he should be able to launch harder in the WRX and the Gallardo's topend is > than his so his best bet is from a dig, and he can probably take him from a dig. Gallardo might have AWD but those big ass wheels are not playing in its favor
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by hellafastWRX
    Just dont get punched in the face by the driver after you beat him.

i wonder what happened to never satisfied??

btw i've seen a gallardo run at a drag strip before and the driver wasnt the best, i was consistently running much quicker than the gallardo in a stock sti. If the driver makes a mistake, its yours.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I am aware of the AWD, but he should be able to launch harder in the WRX and the Gallardo's topend is > than his so his best bet is from a dig, and he can probably take him from a dig. Gallardo might have AWD but those big ass wheels are not playing in its favor
    it'll hinder but the lets face it, the gallardo is just a stronger car
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

those lambos are awd too but they dont launch as well as the wrx....it should be a nice run...keep us posted
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

I aint even skurred guys. I have pretty good confidence built up in my car now. I hope he still want sto race, this will go down probably next weekend. I will be for sure to get it on tape and keep you guys posted, This could be...the wrx's greatest moment. My "38k" car vs his "177k" car. wo0t. 4 banger vs v10. God i'm stoaked!!!
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    295whp & 302tq on Mustang Dyno
    MODS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast