WRX vs GSX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs GSX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well i was on 287 heading south when i noticed a sweet blue mustang cobra (supercharged) in the middle lane, ...

WRX vs GSX

Well i was on 287 heading south when i noticed a sweet blue mustang cobra (supercharged) in the middle lane, i drove by him slowly to check out his car and he just ignored me. A few minutes later i noticed a white Eclipse GSX and a white LT1 camaro with red racing stripes comming up. The GSX passed me and the mustang and the mustang gave chase, they got next to each other and the mustang and GSX went at it for a few seconds but got stuck behind some cars, i wanted to see the stang blow by him but they didn't have enough room. So the mustang slowed back down and i passed him, once again he paid no attention to me, the LT1 fell way back and didn't seem to want to race. I caught up to the GSX and when he noticed me he cut in front of me and when there was an open lane he got over and gunned it, i gave chase and reeled him in very easy from a 5k start in 3rd gear, i pulled him the whole time shifted into 4th and had to lay on the brakes. After that he didn't let me get next to him but just floored it and flew away, i didn't give chase. I caught up to him later and we both merged onto a 3 lane road i floored it through 2nd and 3rd and passed him easily, i slowed down and he gave me the ricer flyby. The GSX appeared to be bone stock, i know he was going WOT and i reeled him in easily. THe cobra didn't pay any attention to my car, which is probably a good thing. I know that was a terribly written story but im very tired forgive me.

Basically from a third gear roll around 70mph the wrx pulls easily on a stock GSX and even when shifted into 4th the WRX was still pulling on him. If we were next to one another i would have guessed i would have put 3 or so cars on him from 70 to 100
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll save him the trouble:

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    good kill
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I'll save him the trouble:
    lol
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.