i just had to beat them :-(

This is a discussion on i just had to beat them :-( within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so, its sunday afternoon, about 1 or so, and im in gurnee(chicago burb) area. well, i had just taken my ...

i just had to beat them :-(

so, its sunday afternoon, about 1 or so, and im in gurnee(chicago burb) area. well, i had just taken my girl from her sisters house to get some stuff and as i get on the road, i see these 2 HOT BLONDES filling up an integra. im like wow. these girls were fine. so minding my own biz, i see these girls flying down to catch up to me, i guess they saw me and they filled up fast to catch up to me. well, they pull up next to me as were doing about 30 mph. i look next and theres these hoooot girls, and they want to race. i was so happy, cuz they were soooo hot but i was stuck with a problem, beat them or let them win... hmmmm? well, i chose to beat them. so i look over, they downshift, i let them get a little head start, i step on it, and im off, doesnt take too long im in front of them and i keep flying past them till im about 5 or so cars in front. by that point they slowed down and i was oding about 75 or so, i slowed down and looked over at my girl. she looked at me and yelled at me. not for racing though, cuz i was 'flirting' and trying to show off to these girls. hehehehe!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Man, I was so hoping that it ended up in a 4-some or something like that

~joe

So did you get their numbers?

Hey I once had this hot chic in a hotted up Merc try to race me ...
    I couldn't understand why the heck she was speeding up, overtake me then slowing down for about 3 times in a row when i was just cruising below the limit....

The idea didn't click because I wouldn't have thought a 2XX series Merc would want to race my Silvia, until I read the little sticker on her back that says something like 'BXT Performance' and she had her exhaust done as well...

And so I smoked her by about 15 cars in about 10secs, slowed down again and waved good bye to her - I swear that she have felt so embarrassed for picking a fight!!

"S15 Silvia - Are you enjoying the view from the side?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by valdezj
    Man, I was so hoping that it ended up in a 4-some or something like that

~joe
    LOL!!!! You need to stop watching that HARDCORE channel.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

man, i had a hot vietnamese in my passenger seat , i was gonna mess around, i already got yelled at just for looking at them!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.