i just had to beat them :-(
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on i just had to beat them :-( within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so, its sunday afternoon, about 1 or so, and im in gurnee(chicago burb) area. well, i had just taken my ...

i just had to beat them :-(

so, its sunday afternoon, about 1 or so, and im in gurnee(chicago burb) area. well, i had just taken my girl from her sisters house to get some stuff and as i get on the road, i see these 2 HOT BLONDES filling up an integra. im like wow. these girls were fine. so minding my own biz, i see these girls flying down to catch up to me, i guess they saw me and they filled up fast to catch up to me. well, they pull up next to me as were doing about 30 mph. i look next and theres these hoooot girls, and they want to race. i was so happy, cuz they were soooo hot but i was stuck with a problem, beat them or let them win... hmmmm? well, i chose to beat them. so i look over, they downshift, i let them get a little head start, i step on it, and im off, doesnt take too long im in front of them and i keep flying past them till im about 5 or so cars in front. by that point they slowed down and i was oding about 75 or so, i slowed down and looked over at my girl. she looked at me and yelled at me. not for racing though, cuz i was 'flirting' and trying to show off to these girls. hehehehe!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Man, I was so hoping that it ended up in a 4-some or something like that

~joe

So did you get their numbers?

Hey I once had this hot chic in a hotted up Merc try to race me ...
    I couldn't understand why the heck she was speeding up, overtake me then slowing down for about 3 times in a row when i was just cruising below the limit....

The idea didn't click because I wouldn't have thought a 2XX series Merc would want to race my Silvia, until I read the little sticker on her back that says something like 'BXT Performance' and she had her exhaust done as well...

And so I smoked her by about 15 cars in about 10secs, slowed down again and waved good bye to her - I swear that she have felt so embarrassed for picking a fight!!

"S15 Silvia - Are you enjoying the view from the side?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by valdezj
    Man, I was so hoping that it ended up in a 4-some or something like that

~joe
    LOL!!!! You need to stop watching that HARDCORE channel.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

man, i had a hot vietnamese in my passenger seat , i was gonna mess around, i already got yelled at just for looking at them!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.