This is a new one, pretty funny

This is a discussion on This is a new one, pretty funny within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So today im driving home on the parkway back to my house from my college apartment, done with classes, yay ...

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar

This is a new one, pretty funny

So today im driving home on the parkway back to my house from my college apartment, done with classes, yay me! haha
    Im minding my own business and all of a sudden is see this purplish blue neon right up my bumper. I dont really mind, put the blinker on change lanes. He follows me. So I go if he wants to pass me why doesnt he? So i get really mad and go from like 80 to 45, he didnt like that one bit. Gets next to me and what do I read on the side of his door?? Its a friking driving school car!!!!!! It was the teacher, i guess cause he was alone (no passengers) and hes trying to race me in my WRX. I looked at him flipped him the bird and nailed it from 45 to about 90, and I heard his crappy little engine struggling to catch me, I had about 10 cars on him before my exit, and he never caught back up to me.
    Jeez, I never street race ever, and hate it when people try to antaganize (sp?) but this time I couldnt stand it.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You should have got the School's name and reported him, but he was prob the owner, so call whoever to have his license revoked... that would be the shiz
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

That aint a bad idea. I do definetely remember the name of the school because its a neighboring town. Hmmm. I might have some fun with that.
    Thanks!
    Uncle Lewie

I was driving my sti turning into the school I teach at coming from another school (I teach art at two elementary schools) when a school bus driver runs a red light, nearly hits me and also pulls into the school parking lot. I began to approach him and he gets out of the bus yelling at me for almost hitting him. I think he thought I was a young punk kid (I look young for being a teacher) and I stop him in his tracks by calmly saying, "Hi, my name is scott, I teach at this school and you are recklessly driving a bus students are about to get on. I am about to go inside, tell my buidling principal and call your supervisor to call a more suitable bus driver to relieve you of your duties." You should of seen his face change. -Scott

I Support ClubWRX
    I would report it to the driving school. I wouldn't want that guy teaching teenagers to drive!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Jeeze, get that ***hole fired. That's the last person we need teaching kids how to drive .

t
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar
    Jeeze, get that ***hole fired. That's the last person we need teaching kids how to drive .
    +1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    You should have got the School's name and reported him, but he was prob the owner, so call whoever to have his license revoked... that would be the shiz
    better yet you should've raced him in a twisty, canyon road where your subie would hug the corners with ease, and his crappy neon would fall off the side of the cliff sending him to a quick, fiery death

demolish: better yet you should've raced him in a twisty, canyon road where your subie would hug the corners with ease, and his crappy neon would fall off the side of the cliff sending him to a quick, fiery death
    If NJ had cliffs and cool twisties like that, Id be all for it. I wish, but we have pollution and traffic jams.
    Uncle Lewie

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    If NJ had cliffs and cool twisties like that, Id be all for it. I wish, but we have pollution and traffic jams.
    Uncle Lewie

sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but that is a sig-worthy line...

I dont mind the laughing, im not the biggest fan of this state. The beaches also are polluted to and the only reason I bought the wrx was because of the horrible changes in weather, i wish we had twisties and cliffs.
    If you wanna use it as a sig, go for it

Uncle Lewie