Douche in RX8...unreal

This is a discussion on Douche in RX8...unreal within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So my rex is in the shop (lady back up on me while car was parked). And I am now ...

J-H

Douche in RX8...unreal

So my rex is in the shop (lady back up on me while car was parked). And I am now sporting a red corolla.

Yesterday I went to get gas and I was kinda toying around with the car. Not doing anything illegal, just taking off fast from stoplights and reminiscing the power that I had

Anyway. I stop at this light and this guy in an RX8 stops next to me. Me and my roommate are in the car and my roommate is like "rev, rev, rev" instigate something....I didn't do it. I sat there until the light turned green.

Green! I got of the line quicker....Corolla has more torque than RX8 off the line... Next thing I know he pulls next to me and swings into my lane, gettign really close to my car, he had the dumbest look on his face, the "don't efe with me in my car". He then slams second and passes me, cutting me off and keeps going.

At this point I am thinking that I am going to keep going just to see who is crazier. You know who has the bigger cojones always wins , but and I mean, this was sent by God, a Z4 sees us and it comes to my rescue. The BMW chased down the RX8 and slaughtered him. We were laughing so hard. I just can't wait to see this guy again in my REX of course..it will be even worse....2 weeks, 2 weeks and I will start looking for him.....

CN: Car is in the shop, got a corolla. Douche in RX8 acts like an idiot while racing me. He wins but BMW Z4 comes to my rescue and slaughters the mazda.
    My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haaha

Props to the Z4. The 3.0L ones are super nice!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Next time just say, my car wasnt offered a buy-back cus of false HP numbers
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    or just be like "hey isn't that the car they had brittney spears advertise?"

That is so frustrating when you run into a dic% like that and you are stuck in your wifes car (mine has a Mazda 3) or a rental car. It's not like my car can whoop up on just anyone but you run into some prick in a RSX or something who revs at you in youre wifes 160hp car and you cant do anything about it.

t
    ouch

<- enjoys who's that tool threads.

Sucks not having any power, i have the stock vf11 turbo back on my car and I think i'd get slaughtered by anything quicker than a stock wrx.
    2003 ///M3
    2001 325i
    1993 Legacy SS

Seems like alot of RX-8 owners are in denial. Check out this thread over at SRTforums. Beware, there is no moderation in the War Stories section so the $**t gets a little deep.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/show...=139295&page=4
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125