Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Mazda RX7

Votes: 1 1.3%

Dream Car Poll

4K views 45 replies 28 participants last post by  SubaruGuru 
#1 ·
I was just wandering what car people would pick w/ unlimited money

#7 · (Edited)
i was just talking about this with someone else.....but I was thinking along the lines of a dream FIVE car garage....no more than five. This is what I was thinking:

Lingenfelter Corvette
BMW M5 - Dinan.
Chevy Silverado 2500HD - gotta have a pickup somewhere in there
WRX STi - my daily driver/bad weather car
RENNtech M-B SL

IF I had to choose just one car....probably the M5.

Honorable mentions: Autothority Porsche, Ferrari 512TR - a classic, Nissan Skyline

#8 ·
#9 ·
20 minutes ago I watched them unload a 1995 Ferrari F50 from the back of a truck a block from my office. I normally would sh*t myself over that, but in the past week I've seen multiple Ferrari 360 Spiders, this F50, and a Lamborghini Murcielago. I'd say they're all my favorite, but I really picture myself in a new 911 Turbo. :eek:

#10 ·
Lingenfelter twin turbo 427 C5 vette. gotta love a street legal car that runs low 9's at 150+ on pump gas with catalysts in place. 0-60=1.97sec! 0-100 in 4.88 sec! It will B%tch slap any other car in that list for about as much as a modena.:p

#11 ·
The 911 Turbo will always be #1 for me, but a close second would be a 1988 E28 M5 with the 475hp Dinan turbo package........Even with all the money in the world, I don't think I would go with one of the super exotics.

-joe

#12 ·
#13 ·
I think the exotics like the McLaren and the Lamborghinis just look too damned flashy, and frankly they are not practical for any length of driving nor varying weather conditions IMHO. I wouldn't want one, even if it was given to me.

Conversely, the 911 and its variants look classy yet understated. I would say the same of most of BMW's and Benz's up-market autos. I could probably deal with some of the older understated classic Ferraris too.

-Pace

#15 ·
I only used the exotics because I figured they would be the most common choices. I knew there would be many variances. One of my favorites is my Lincoln. But i voted for the Maclaren in the poll.

#20 ·
Venom 800 Viper. I've just always loved this car. That, or an S7, as posted above.

#22 ·
Zonda c12 S!!! it's so sweet. otherwise a GT2 is also great. I like the cars that can be driven to the track (not a 1/4 mile) and seriously compete with race cars. and then driven home again at a comfortable rate...cough..cough..150 mph...cough :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.