Votes: 1 1.3%

Dream Car Poll

4K views 45 replies 28 participants last post by  SubaruGuru 
#1 ·
I was just wandering what car people would pick w/ unlimited money

#28 ·
BigThirsty said:
this one isnt i swear i took this pic my self
When? It has exactly the same tree behind it and the same Photoshop Cloning tool shadow in the center window as the one that has been all over this board and I-Club for at least 8 months...:rolleyes:

As to the poll: On the list, I voted for the GT2; what an amazing car! Otherwise, a cost unlimited, but somewhat usable car (as opposed to an Enzo or a 29 Duesenburg SJ, which I could sell and buy at least 50 WRXs!) would be something along the lines of a Ferarri SWB or Porsche 550 or Spedster ('50s, not the later ugly thing)

#29 ·
I would have to say my dream cars are
1967 Corvette with the 427 and a six pack
Lingenfeltter(sp?) Corvette
Viper
Hennesy Venom 800
Enzo
360 Modena(I love mid ship cars)
Any Lamborghini
Porsche GT3R
It may be classified a Mustang but its a Shelby at heart both the
GT500
Cobra 427
Skyline
Supra TT
3000GT VR-4
Hummer H1 and H2
I know I was supposed to pick one but I can't choose this would be my list but its not in any order just cars that I ran off the top of my head. Hey with unlimited money you could have all these cars.

Oh and one more although you can probably never buy this with all the money in the world just becase the team would never sell it.
An Actual Black #3 Chevy Monte Carlo driven by the Late Great Dale Earnhartdt. What can I say NASCAR is one of the greatest sports ever IMO and Dale was one of if not the greatest driver ever. IMO

#35 ·
Actually, I think they have Hummer limos. I seem to remember people thinking about getting one for the prom.

#41 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.