The Lotus ate my exhaust - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Lotus ate my exhaust within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 400HPClubWRX Vf34 Dude you need to learn about your own car before you call me an ass. ...

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 400HPClubWRX
    Vf34

Dude you need to learn about your own car before you call me an ass. The highest I have ever seen a VF34 dyno at was 298 awhp. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT .

TDC Dyno Tune Review - Great Experience

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my understanding is that the vf34 loses efficiency after 20psi

however if you go here:
    http://www.dragsport.com/issue/2005/0205_tech.shtml

they say they have dynod or seen a dyno of over 330whp from a vf34.

alright, i dont like getting nasty but obviously there are more people out there then you know. and you Dont know my set up. so i dont appreciate your comments and trying to rag on me alright. so let me give you an insite on some of the few mods....(VF34 turbo, Sti injectors, upgraded fuel system, Greddy Emanage, Greddy FMIC, Nitrous Express FMIC sprayer plus 50 shot into the manifold, TurboXS Shorty intake, TurboXS Boost Controller, Removed my AC unit, Replaced pulleys...the list goes on man, im not calling you an ass, but before you try to call someones bluff be adult about it alright, ive put too much time and money into my car to have someone talk down to me, i dont give a $hit if u have a crap load of post, just means you need a hobby, and it seems like you have an ego problem. let it go, im not here to make enemys im here to help others and to read threads just like you ok. thanks

Look, I don't want to be a **** to you, being that you are a new member and all. But you need to learn a little more about certain things before you post specifics... A VF34 is not, by any means a "big" turbo. It typically puts down 270-280 whp with a good tune. I don't know who told you you are making 385 whp, or if you are just being a troll. If it's the latter, than I would hope you would realize members of a WRX site know about the cars... Seriously if you were making 385 whp, you tranny or motor would be gone in weeks, if not days, I speak from experience.

PICS & MODS

Quote Originally Posted by 400HPClubWRX
    alright, i dont like getting nasty but obviously there are more people out there then you know. and you Dont know my set up. so i dont appreciate your comments and trying to rag on me alright. so let me give you an insite on some of the few mods....(VF34 turbo, Sti injectors, upgraded fuel system, Greddy Emanage, Greddy FMIC, Nitrous Express FMIC sprayer plus 50 shot into the manifold, TurboXS Shorty intake, TurboXS Boost Controller, Removed my AC unit, Replaced pulleys...the list goes on man, im not calling you an ass, but before you try to call someones bluff be adult about it alright, ive put too much time and money into my car to have someone talk down to me, i dont give a $hit if u have a crap load of post, just means you need a hobby, and it seems like you have an ego problem. let it go, im not here to make enemys im here to help others and to read threads just like you ok. thanks

May I see the dyno graph sir?

PICS & MODS

dude, i dont see why your acting like this, are you calling me a liar. and no you dont need to see my Dyno chart because i dont have a scanner to show you, want me to mail it to you? i dont see the importance of you trying to discredit me. why? 3 words...let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW
    May I see the dyno graph sir?

*edit* I see you have no scanner- guess I'll have to take your word...

Listen, I'm going out for a few hours. That should give you enough time to scan and post your dyno chart. If I am wrong then I will piublicly appoligise.

(also, in your profile it lists nitrous as a future plan. You should probably change that.)

ttyl

PICS & MODS

Dude you need to learn about your own car before you call me an ass. The highest I have ever seen a VF34 dyno at was 298 awhp. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT .

TDC Dyno Tune Review - Great Experience

come one thats pretty harsh.

shockingly, he hasnt grenaded his tranny, but regardless, its believable. the key being something you probably overlooked, southpaw- his 50 shot. so say 335whp on race gas on a generous dyno...then add a 50 shot. 385. believable. surprised his engine is holding it fine (if it is stock) not to mention im surprised the emanage hasnt blown up the engine either (i guess it was better on '02-'03 WRXs). definately believable...just out of the ordinary.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalfiend
    I wonder what the Ariel Atom 2 will run? 300hp, supercharged Type-R engine (Civic Type-R or RSX Type-R, not sure if they are the same engine), and less than 1100lbs. Now that is definitely a go-kart.
    well, consider the car does 0-100 in 6.86 seconds. an enzo does 0-100 in 7.0. the enzo also does the 1/4 in 11.0@134. soo...im guessing the ariel will either be a very low 11 second car (aerodynamics), or high 10's car.

out of the box, that is absolutely ridiculous, and amazing. i want one. bad.

southpaw we all know you have the almighty corvette but maybe youre being a bit harsh on the guy.

Ok, I give up. I just think FP Greens are piontless if it's indeed true...

PICS & MODS

The Lotus is growing on me. It looks like a bee which isn't a bad thing....

With what turbo?

color me amazed as well.

THe elise looks like a toyota spider with an eating disorder.

people have run 12.0@111 on the stock td04 turbo...with NOS. its not unbelievable with NOS. if he said he put down 380whp with no NOS, i would call bs like you guys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast