Stupid RSX kids (funny)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stupid RSX kids (funny) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i went to Lacr and when i was getting the safety check these two RSX's come up one Black with ...

Stupid RSX kids (funny)

i went to Lacr and when i was getting the safety check these two RSX's come up one Black with a front mount ( i thought it might be a fun day ) then the other pretty stock with a giant wing - they get out of there car and say they come here every week and i just mentioned i've been there once or twice (setting up the hustle) then the black RSX (with the turbo) says he's not tuned - so i ask him what the hell are you doing here then- he says it will run just fine and should be low 13's to high 12's im say we'll see
    well he starts going can't even burn out his fwd tires
    he runs high 14's a couple times then says he wants to race me - i dont think he saw my times ( i was running consistent 13.1- 13.2) i say sure he rev's like crazy and i pull on him and never see his car again - well there was a reason for this - his untuned turboed RSX type-R blew his headers right the f uck off and were laying at the starting line
    thats not even the funny thing he kept running the stupid car -

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol, that must have been really emberessing for him.

What's your setup btw?

-jared

t

Probably installed everything himself and did a bad job.

how coulda a turbo rsx blow his header off , they dont have hearders it would have a turbo manifold with the turbo atatched so the turbo woulda been on the ground also?

an untuned turbo set means bad things . he prolly melted them pipes off running so lean
    2000 2.5RS I <3 JDM IH8M

Quote Originally Posted by 04subywrx
    how coulda a turbo rsx blow his header off , they dont have hearders it would have a turbo manifold with the turbo atatched so the turbo woulda been on the ground also?
    absolutely right - sorry i did not put 2 and 2 together not used to Turboed RSX's - but anyways who cares - that was not the immmportant part of the story - i was just trying to express how dumb this kid was to continue running his car after he ****ed it up -and also stupid to run it untuned in the first place - but thanks for your input anyways

some people should not get a turbo
    " I'm a bad man"

Im a stupid rsx kid willing to run ya from a dig...interested?
    2002 Electron Blue C5 Z06
    2003 Acura RSX Type S Turbo - 12.7@113 - Sold

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Oo Joe 24 oO

Easy on the hatarade kid. I dont think anyone in this thread commented about the rsx being bad or not being capable with a turbo. I think you kind of took it as RSX bashing....when in theory it's "stupid kid with car he shouldnt be racing" bashing.

and by the way....what's the difference if you race a wrx or not....the fastah srt will pass you all
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Did his car have a K20A or just the Type R badge?

edit: No way he had a K20A, they run 14.0 1/4mi stock. worlds fastest Front Engine FWD NA car.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    Easy on the hatarade kid. I dont think anyone in this thread commented about the rsx being bad or not being capable with a turbo. I think you kind of took it as RSX bashing....when in theory it's "stupid kid with car he shouldnt be racing" bashing.

and by the way....what's the difference if you race a wrx or not....the fastah srt will pass you all
    naw I didnt care that much just wanted to stir things up a little
    2002 Electron Blue C5 Z06
    2003 Acura RSX Type S Turbo - 12.7@113 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Oo Joe 24 oO
    anytime when you come down to LA

WRX
    Did you actually look under the hood and see the turbo? Maybe he was making that ish up and had one of those fake front mounts where the pipes lead to...
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Did his car have a K20A or just the Type R badge?

edit: No way he had a K20A, they run 14.0 1/4mi stock. worlds fastest Front Engine FWD NA car.
    The Altima SE-R is apparently faster and it is FWD and NA. I also don't see a K20A (Integra Type-R in Japan I guess) running 14 flat stock (tires and all). It's a great car, don't get me wrong, but some guys think it is the fastest thing since the SR-71.
    2005 Aspen White STi

Quote Originally Posted by SWAP320
    i went to Lacr and when i was getting the safety check these two RSX's come up one Black with a front mount ( i thought it might be a fun day ) then the other pretty stock with a giant wing - they get out of there car and say they come here every week and i just mentioned i've been there once or twice (setting up the hustle) then the black RSX (with the turbo) says he's not tuned - so i ask him what the hell are you doing here then- he says it will run just fine and should be low 13's to high 12's im say we'll see
    well he starts going can't even burn out his fwd tires
    he runs high 14's a couple times then says he wants to race me - i dont think he saw my times ( i was running consistent 13.1- 13.2) i say sure he rev's like crazy and i pull on him and never see his car again - well there was a reason for this - his untuned turboed RSX type-R blew his headers right the f uck off and were laying at the starting line
    thats not even the funny thing he kept running the stupid car -
    So he blew his "headers" off ah?

I was unaware the rsx had more than 1 header.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.