2004 e55 AMG vs my STI
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2004 e55 AMG vs my STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i wish i had a video camera so people wouldn't say bs but anyways we did a 60-130mph run (twice).. ...

2004 e55 AMG vs my STI

i wish i had a video camera so people wouldn't say bs but anyways we did a 60-130mph run (twice).. i pulled on him couple of cars.. the owner (mid 20's) damn lucky guy was completely shocked and gave me a thumbs up he asked me what mods did i have and i told him alot
    i know the e55 amg has 469hp and runs mid to low 12's.. i was really happy cause i haven't raced any fast cars yet on my new set up.. so i guess it's my first kill
    i can't wait to run a stock 03 or newer cobra and ZO6
    Last edited by PE1820STI; 04-29-2005 at 02:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PE1820STI
    i wish i had a video camera so people wouldn't say bs but anyways we did a 60-130mph run (twice).. i pulled on him couple of cars.. the owner (mid 20's) damn luck guy was completely shocked and gave me a thumbs up he asked me what mods did i have and i told him alot
    i know the e55 amg has 469hp and runs mid to low 12's.. i was really happy cause i haven't raced any fast cars yet on my new set up.. so i guess it's my first kill
    BS..

Well I figured you were expecting it, so why disappoint you.

Nice run.. Nice STi BTW..

why?? thanks for the bs

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice kill! I've been wanting to run one of those really badly!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I don't know why you think people will call it BS.

3800+ Curb weight, 469 hp, with 15% drivetrain, you're looking at 398 rwhp. Thats only 30 whp more, with a substantial (400+) weight difference.

Totally possible, if not expected with your numbers.
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

t
    Nice kill.

i wish i had a video camera so people wouldn't say bs but anyways we did a 60-130mph run (twice).. i pulled on him couple of cars.. the owner (mid 20's) damn lucky guy was completely shocked and gave me a thumbs up he asked me what mods did i have and i told him alot
    i saw your car at tobayfest. looking real good

Awesome I guess you broke in the new turbo
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

thanks

Hey Vin, was this E55 white? My close friend Val, he lives around the block from me. He has a white 04. He's my age 23.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

hmmm amg

I saw a c55? today, 6 piston calipers up front, rotors were huge! Just found specs and I think its somethign like 13.4! thats one pimp car

read the specs on the sl65 amg, 8 pot up front and 4 in the rear with 15' rotors.

Nice kill. You have to take me for a ride in your car
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

nice run

E55 AMG traps about 115/116mph so you must have some insane topend to pull on one of those

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Hey Vin, was this E55 white? My close friend Val, he lives around the block from me. He has a white 04. He's my age 23.
    how the hell does a 23 year old swing a $80k car?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

thanks guys it was a silver e55 amg

hey turbo will whats up.. some people dont believe me.. ask your friend if he wants a friendly run.. i also want you to video tape it so this way i have proof.. let me know.. thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.