Subaru WRX Forum banner

2004 e55 AMG vs my STI

5K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  13secwrx 
#1 · (Edited)
i wish i had a video camera so people wouldn't say bs but anyways we did a 60-130mph run (twice).. i pulled on him couple of cars.. the owner (mid 20's) damn lucky guy :baaa: was completely shocked and gave me a thumbs up :D he asked me what mods did i have and i told him alot :D
i know the e55 amg has 469hp and runs mid to low 12's.. i was really happy cause i haven't raced any fast cars yet on my new set up.. so i guess it's my first kill :wiggles:
i can't wait to run a stock 03 or newer cobra and ZO6 ;)

#30 ·
nice kill man
AMG's are impressive for their weight. My godfather collects AMG's and gets one of everyone that comes to the states and the procedes to have all of them modded. If you are ever in GA shoot me a pm and we can meet up do some videos of different AMG's against ur STI. I dont know if you would pull his e55, he is pushing around 560 to the wheels, but you have a sick STI. nice kill

#31 ·
scuby drew said:
nice kill man
AMG's are impressive for their weight. My godfather collects AMG's and gets one of everyone that comes to the states and the procedes to have all of them modded. If you are ever in GA shoot me a pm and we can meet up do some videos of different AMG's against ur STI. I dont know if you would pull his e55, he is pushing around 560 to the wheels, but you have a sick STI. nice kill
we need pics of that collection or your banned!!! :wiggles:

#34 ·
scuby drew said:
i am going to try and go up to his house this weekend, ill snap some pics. He just got the slr last weekend so i will try and get a video of that in action.
mmmmmmm SLR, mmmmmm wow, if he has half a mill to drop on a car, can he buy me an STi? He can have my wrx in trade... he has to pay it off though :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.