Summer Time
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Summer Time within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up all, just here cuz I just can't wait for Summer Already!!! I'm tired of this weird as wheather, ...

Summer Time

Whats up all, just here cuz I just can't wait for Summer Already!!! I'm tired of this weird as wheather, Rain, Snow, Hail, High Winds, Tornado's, etc.! It even rained here today and its suppose to be Spring!!!

Sorry for my lil rant, I just want to throw on my goodies right now sitting in my Garage and can't wait to see some real competition on the streets/track again. I haven't seen any cool cars for the past few weeks and its getting depressing Well, be safe and happy driving!

Greg
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your tired of it? It's been snowing here since wednesday afternoon. Tonight the roads were covered in about 3 inches of snow and everyone was doing about 30 mph. I can't wait for the dry warm weather.

yeah, here in IL it was in the 80's a week or two ago, and the past week has had lows in the low 30's and it even snowed a couple of days

I love warm weather so much, I cant wait for it
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.