Cobb stage2 vs. Prelude and GSX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cobb stage2 vs. Prelude and GSX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving home from hockey last night and was just easing away from a light when I see 2 ...

Cobb stage2 vs. Prelude and GSX

I was driving home from hockey last night and was just easing away from a light when I see 2 sets of headlights coming up behind me really quick. I was in the right lane and a newer Prelude with a loud aftermarket exhaust comes up on my left and cuts infront of me while the GSX holds the left lane.

Me no likey.

So I get onto the gas and pull up behind the Prelude...the GSX needs to get into my lane as we are approaching the cloverleaf to get onto the Highway so he tucks in behind me. So, 5 ton truck...Prelude...me and then GSX riding my ass as we are doing the roundabout. The Prelude guns it to enter and takes the far left lane and I follow his lead...The truck merges normaly into the right lane and as we pass it I take the right lane and walk/run by the Prelude up to 180km/h with him many, many lengths back....I couldn't even see the GSX as I think he just gave up.

I slow down to cruising speed of 120km/h and the Prelude and GSX eventually pull in behind but weren't eager enough for a round 2.

Moral of the story....Although Wagons look like easy prey they are not to be taken lightly. Another embarrased Honda owner!!!

2002 White Wagon
    17" Wheels
    ERZ up and down pipe
    Cobb stage 2 map
    HKS hi Power on order

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kills

wagons are the ultimate sleepers
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by hellafastWRX
    nice kills

+2
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by hellafastWRX
    nice kills

Just cause you can sleep in the back of it doesn't make it a sleeper.. GEEZ.. J/K

nice killing the Prelude, but it in it's place, but thsoe DSM's can be fast, they make gobs of power easily. I'm always suspicious of those dsms......
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

Quote Originally Posted by EtherealWRX
    I'm always suspicious of those dsms......
    yeah, whenever I run one, I am always prepared to get walked HARD.... just incase... because some have a TBE and that it. others look exactly the same but are making 260+whp
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.