RSX-S vs. WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on RSX-S vs. WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Okonkowo im guessing it doesn't get alotta respect cause its Front Wheel Drive.... in my opinon i ...

Quote Originally Posted by Okonkowo
    im guessing it doesn't get alotta respect cause its Front Wheel Drive.... in my opinon i dont like front wheel drive at all... it lags off the line but i can give it alotta credit for doing good in a long straight
    sure its FWD, but that is what it is supposed to be. For what the car is "supposed" to do, it does a damn good job of doing it IMO
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

GSR or B18c5 ownages the RSX-S IMO allll dayyyyy looooonnnnnngg!!!! Unless it's a K-20 in a Civic, thats just wrong.
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

Quote Originally Posted by EtherealWRX
    GSR or B18c5 ownages the RSX-S IMO allll dayyyyy looooonnnnnngg!!!! Unless it's a K-20 in a Civic, thats just wrong.
    eh, I dont know. The K-20 is a pretty nice motor. I would not go as far to say that the B18C1 and C5 own the K-20. Maybe for swaps they do because they are cheaper, but otherwise, in the intended car they are meant to be in, they are no better IMO.
    I had a GSR with a pretty heavy amount of bolt on's (intake, header, test pipe, catback, intake manifold, short shifter, clutch, flywheel, etc... just about every bolt on. With balding tires the best I could manage is a 14.6 but with better tires I could have probably gotten 14.5/14.4 or so. Either way, an 05' RSX-S with those mods would be pulling off low low 14's and 13's with a hondata.

As far as the car itself though, yeah I would probably rather have a TypeR for handling purposes.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    sure its FWD, but that is what it is supposed to be. For what the car is "supposed" to do, it does a damn good job of doing it IMO
    For being FWD it definately does a damn good job. which brings me to another thing i gotta jdm b18c1... still haven't found anybody around Irvina, Ca who wants to buy it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by aOh
    Acura Poop machine.

For being FWD it definately does a damn good job. which brings me to another thing i gotta jdm b18c1... still haven't found anybody around Irvina, Ca who wants to buy it.

You should have NO trouble getting rid of that motor I would think... ESPECIALLY in SoCal.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Lets See...

Screw the RSX, go kick his Azz
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

I can't really find anybody who wants to buy it though... its a 98 GSR JDM b18c1 motor with about 2k on it.

I can't really find anybody who wants to buy it though... its a 98 GSR JDM b18c1 motor with about 2k on it.
    I almost sold my wrx to get a hatch and swap out... If was still looking to do that I might very well have taken that engine off your hands.

I assume you have posted on honda-tech in the forsale section right?
    Last edited by DTR rex; 04-27-2005 at 11:22 PM.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    eh, I dont know. The K-20 is a pretty nice motor. I would not go as far to say that the B18C1 and C5 own the K-20. Maybe for swaps they do because they are cheaper, but otherwise, in the intended car they are meant to be in, they are no better IMO.
    I had a GSR with a pretty heavy amount of bolt on's (intake, header, test pipe, catback, intake manifold, short shifter, clutch, flywheel, etc... just about every bolt on. With balding tires the best I could manage is a 14.6 but with better tires I could have probably gotten 14.5/14.4 or so. Either way, an 05' RSX-S with those mods would be pulling off low low 14's and 13's with a hondata.

As far as the car itself though, yeah I would probably rather have a TypeR for handling purposes.
    Oh no, as far as numbers are concerned I KNOW K-20's always out perform, I was there when the K-20 EG swap was born I'm just saying I like the B18c more, for more sentimental and old school reasons.
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

Quote Originally Posted by EtherealWRX
    Oh no, as far as numbers are concerned I KNOW K-20's always out perform, I was there when the K-20 EG swap was born I'm just saying I like the B18c more, for more sentimental and old school reasons.
    O, ok.. I can totally understand that
    Just call me Clark Kent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.