Evo Vs Sti Vs Ion Redline - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Evo Vs Sti Vs Ion Redline within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What lag?...

I Support ClubWRX
    What lag?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stage 2.jpg  
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well what I really meant and what really actually matters is that you don't feel that empty space between 0 -3k rpm whether it be becasue the extra displacement or quicker spooling turbo, doesn't really concern me or the average person that drives the car. What matters is that you get an instant push into the seat and that is what happens in the STI, but if youreally get down to it on the techincal aspect of it, there has to be some what you would call a turbo lag, and versus the S/C which is belt driven and the way the turbo system is designed it will be slower in the response. However NA cars like someone pointed out also do not really pick up untill you hit around 2.5k rpms, these being german cars that I have driven BMW, AUDI. I noticed that japanese cars are different in that respect were the low end and top end is more even like the hondas, lexus. I am speaking from expirience and not from techincal aspect becasue thats not my thing. I drive them!! I don't build them.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.