Raced a "B-16 Civic Turbo" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Raced a "B-16 Civic Turbo" within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Seriously... that guy is retarded. Why would someone go through so much trouble to be such a dumb-ass?...

Seriously... that guy is retarded. Why would someone go through so much trouble to be such a dumb-ass?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i know the video your talking about....at least it sounds exactly like a video i have. the v6 stang was a cobra....and the camero was twin turbo, you could tell by the intake piping going into the manifold. like in the pics already posted twin turbo v8's alot of times its hard to see the turbo because there's no room to mount them where they're visible.
    '02 silver sooby
    blitz spec r ebc (7 lbs daily, 15.5 spirited, 17 at the track)...turbo xs rfl...vishnu catless uppipe...turbo xs catless downpipe...turbo xs catless catback...k&n drop in filter...step colder plugs...walbro 255...zex wet kit w/purge (55 shot)

probably wasn't the video cause there is a big difference in the sound of a cobra and a V6 mustang and I watched the video again the other day and there was no intake piping for an ic, he popped the hood and it appeared all stock inside. I've seen the intake pipe for those camaros and it's huge and right in the front but in the video I have he didn't have any. Oh yeah and not only does it sound like a V6 mustang but it only had 1 exhaust pipe coming out of the rear.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 04-30-2005 at 04:02 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

post the videos

ahh its definately not the same vid then because the mustang sounded pretty mean when it downshifted beside him and squated down pretty hard. definately wasnt a 6 cylinder.
    '02 silver sooby
    blitz spec r ebc (7 lbs daily, 15.5 spirited, 17 at the track)...turbo xs rfl...vishnu catless uppipe...turbo xs catless downpipe...turbo xs catless catback...k&n drop in filter...step colder plugs...walbro 255...zex wet kit w/purge (55 shot)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12