Raced an IS300 today... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Raced an IS300 today... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; that same thing happen to me but i wasn't racing him. I was testing out my awd drive car in ...

that same thing happen to me but i wasn't racing him. I was testing out my awd drive car in rain when this guy in a 85 ( i think) trans am was trying to get from the first lane to the 3rd lane. He was trying to get into my lane (3rd lane) but I was already next to his back wheel. I endup passing him to try to let him in the lane. Then he got mad because i didn't let him in and he was trying to block me off when we was turning right, at the light. He roll his passanger side window down and then i roll down my driver's side window. he say "WHAT UP... WHAT UP" and i respond back with "WHAT UP" with a big grin on my face. He ask me if i have a problem and i told him" what?!! whats your problem? You was in the far left lane and trying to get in the the far right lane". he didn't say anything else and i endup just taking off cause I was already late to drop off my wife. He try to following me by taking a sharp right turn but he end up, losing traction and slow down

People these day. Can't take a chill pill
    Last edited by llhype12ll; 04-21-2005 at 03:18 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobVee

I consider mine a beater

My Cobra is my Chariot
    did you just recently get rid of your subbie? I dont remember you having cobra?

Quote Originally Posted by S4toSTI
    Its just like e46 m3 drivers they think their cars are g-ds gift to the world.
    well an M3 is a bit more understandable. It is an unbelievable performance automobile.. Not saying that being arrogant is justified, but if you ARE going to be arrogant, it would be more justified if you were driving an M3 as opposed to an IS300
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    did you just recently get rid of your subbie? I dont remember you having cobra?
    Had it for about 8 months now, I posted about my suby loss back then. Some idiots stole it and couldnt even keep it on the road

That was the second time it was stole in 3 months, the first time they blew the clutch to peices and got away w/ my keys (Thank you Un-named dealership for leaving them attached to my window overnight) and all the info they needed to find and take my ride for another spin so I assume it was the same jack asses who took it + there was no sign of forced entry when the car was recovered

Anyways it was a bunch of bs so I decided to pick up a Black 04

Quote Originally Posted by Damien83
    That's why I don't own a gun.

Did you fix your cobra yet ScoobVee
    Yep decided to go with more mild set up, one that was a little easier on the pockets

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobVee

Anyways it was a bunch of bs so I decided to pick up a Black 04
    Nice, worked out well then
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Nice, worked out well then
    Yeah, kinda...

Recently, I made the call to take over the bills so my gal can go full time to finish school, and there wont be much of a benefit in gettin rid of the IS so the Cobra might be going away

Thinking about buyin a GM6 until things smooth out for me. After she graduates Im getting a new GT500

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.