r32 vs. g35 - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on r32 vs. g35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Slick:6:STi It must be nice to get whatever you want whenever, and not have to pay for ...

Quote Originally Posted by Slick:6:STi
    It must be nice to get whatever you want whenever, and not have to pay for it.
    please dont start this crap up.... I dont want to deal with it and I am sure other dont as well.

He goes to school full time (pre-med) which takes up a large amount of time, and he also volunteers at the hospital. He might get a lot, but who are you to judge what he deserves
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    Nice kill.

now that I finally read through its a VW R32 hahahahha, I was like, I ran against an R-32 and lost by a bazillion car lengths. No one have unfortunately skyline encounters?
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

Quote Originally Posted by EtherealWRX
    now that I finally read through its a VW R32 hahahahha, I was like, I ran against an R-32 and lost by a bazillion car lengths. No one have unfortunately skyline encounters?
    yeah, I am sure there are a few roaming the streets of SoCal.. but I only know of 2 out here in Chicago and both are making 600+ whp and one is over 1,000whp supposedly. So I dont think I will be trying any funny stuff with them
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    please dont start this crap up.... I dont want to deal with it and I am sure other dont as well.

He goes to school full time (pre-med) which takes up a large amount of time, and he also volunteers at the hospital. He might get a lot, but who are you to judge what he deserves

I am not starting anything so chill. Did I judge? No. All I said was it must be nice.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

thanks man. I dont think he was really trying to start anything, or i hope he wasn't. I really don't care what others think, i sometimes wished i could just go and work at Abbott or some laboratory so i can make more money than whatever chump change i make now. But I am doing really well in school, and volunteering, and taking mcat classes, and taking summer school soon, and working at the restaurant, and even though my life is hectic and crazy, this is what i have chosen. Many don't know the circumstances of other peoples lives, and they will easily judge just by the cover of the book.

It is nice, and i am very lucky to have the opportunity of going to school and having the support of my family, even at age 21.

Peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick:6:STi
    I am not starting anything so chill. Did I judge? No. All I said was it must be nice.
    sorry if it seemed like I became over-aggitated. But members on here have a track record for b!tching and complaining about people who get cars given to them, particularly a car like an R32 or M3 and it always ends in a flame war..... Again, if that was not your intention, I apologize.
    Just call me Clark Kent

sorry if it seemed like I became over-aggitated. But members on here have a track record for b!tching and complaining about people who get cars given to them, particularly a car like an R32 or M3 and it always ends in a flame war..... Again, if that was not your intention, I apologize.
    youre such a nice guy!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    youre such a nice guy!
    I do what I can....

You should see me when I really get angry though
    As hard as I try to fight it, and have that stupid Italian temper
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    Good Kill.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

It was funny the first few times... but now it feels like we have him back.. I think you can stop now
    Just call me Clark Kent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.