r32 vs. g35 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on r32 vs. g35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; cool. we gotta do it somewhere around chicagoland area, i'm renting an apartment most probably at rush and chicago (chicagoan) ...

cool. we gotta do it somewhere around chicagoland area, i'm renting an apartment most probably at rush and chicago (chicagoan) and ill be in the chitown area the whole summer. Gotta take mcat classes, and volunteer at the hospital. i'm up for it whenever, ill try to get something up when the weather starts to be more static and everyone is out of school.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    cool. we gotta do it somewhere around chicagoland area, i'm renting an apartment most probably at rush and chicago (chicagoan) and ill be in the chitown area the whole summer. Gotta take mcat classes, and volunteer at the hospital. i'm up for it whenever, ill try to get something up when the weather starts to be more static and everyone is out of school.
    def. man. I dont live in the city (im right near schaumburg).. but It's like 30min away and during the summer I spend much of time in the city. I will be out there quite often, and hopefully once I transfer colleges out to the city (hopefully DePaul) I will be getting an apartment as well.
    So which med school are you looking at? My g/f has m-cat classes also this summer.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

yeah, i remember what i was thinking when i passed you...

"look at this guy, he thinks he's so cool with his xenons and all... my car is still better... "

as you can see, i wish my car came with xenons too stock.

my HIDs arent even stock...i got some "bluer" ones...i forget which K rating ones, exactly. 5K something.

too bad you were focused on the HIDs...that means you definately missed the FMIC
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

Quote Originally Posted by happasaiyan

my HIDs arent even stock...i got some "bluer" ones...i forget which K rating ones, exactly. 5K something.

too bad you were focused on the HIDs...that means you definately missed the FMIC
    who needs fmic anyways? not me.

Guys, i've made my decision. Going coupe all the way. it's much more fun to drive. And looks sexy anyways.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Guys, i've made my decision. Going coupe all the way. it's much more fun to drive. And looks sexy anyways.
    WOOT!!!!!!!!!
    Just call me Clark Kent

i'm sorry. I had already had my dad look around for an m3... hes got connections... and i had asked him for convertible, and he closed a deal on a vert m3. I guess soon the r32 goes bye bye, and on friday i get my

e46 m3 convertible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

so damn excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ill get pictures
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

i'm sorry. I had already had my dad look around for an m3... hes got connections... and i had asked him for convertible, and he closed a deal on a vert m3. I guess soon the r32 goes bye bye, and on friday i get my

e46 m3 convertible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

so damn excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ill get pictures
    I hate you, you son of a b!tch!!!!!!!! I want an M3!!!!!!!

seriously though, congrats!!! You just picked one of the finest cars ever built! be sure to get pics up ASAP.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I hate you, you son of a b!tch!!!!!!!! I want an M3!!!!!!!

seriously though, congrats!!! You just picked one of the finest cars ever built! be sure to get pics up ASAP.
    why do i feel kinda bad for getting a convertible. Whatever, i really wanted the coupe but im happy with whatever i can get. Hope my brother keeps my r32. Anyhow, nevertheless, the vert is great too.

The car won't be mine till friday, when i go back home from school. Then... m3!!!!!!!!

i'll take pics and well do that meet one day.

peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

why do i feel kinda bad for getting a convertible. Whatever, i really wanted the coupe but im happy with whatever i can get. Hope my brother keeps my r32. Anyhow, nevertheless, the vert is great too.

The car won't be mine till friday, when i go back home from school. Then... m3!!!!!!!!

i'll take pics and well do that meet one day.

peter
    Did he already close the deal on the vert?

Either way man, its a badass car. Just throw on a couple bolt on's and you will faster than a coupe and have the convrt. to pick up the ladies in the summer-time
    maybe they make a hardtop for the M3 like they have for the S2k.. that might be something you can look into.
    Just call me Clark Kent

Did he already close the deal on the vert?

Either way man, its a badass car. Just throw on a couple bolt on's and you will faster than a coupe and have the convrt. to pick up the ladies in the summer-time
    maybe they make a hardtop for the M3 like they have for the S2k.. that might be something you can look into.
    yeah im looking into getting a hardtop for the vert and a bmw oem navigation system. I love the avic-n1, but i want something more oem look in the bimmer. We'll see.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

yeah im looking into getting a hardtop for the vert and a bmw oem navigation system. I love the avic-n1, but i want something more oem look in the bimmer. We'll see.
    my mistake. Guess i still DON't Have an m3. Well, my dad found a bmw, and because its in the same price range of the used m3, but isnt a three series, but a five series (5 comes after 3, so that means better)... he purchased a 530. Im going to bed, i need some time alone. Thank god my mom loves the car and she is going to keep it. As if i would give up my r32 for a 530, ha!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

my mistake. Guess i still DON't Have an m3. Well, my dad found a bmw, and because its in the same price range of the used m3, but isnt a three series, but a five series (5 comes after 3, so that means better)... he purchased a 530. Im going to bed, i need some time alone. Thank god my mom loves the car and she is going to keep it. As if i would give up my r32 for a 530, ha!

It sounds funny that you are upset that you dad bought you a 530i BMW, lol.. I understand where you are coming from though. So your mom is going to take it, and the M3 hunt continues?
    Just call me Clark Kent

It sounds funny that you are upset that you dad bought you a 530i BMW, lol.. I understand where you are coming from though. So your mom is going to take it, and the M3 hunt continues?
    i know i know. i feel bad. he tried suprising me.... but he always does the same thing. Listens to others thinking that others are being sincere. Oh well, my mom was amazed with the car, and its not an ugly car... its a very gorgeous car... but it's not the car i wanted. In a year, id be out trying to get a new car, i can never quite stay with one car i really like. The m3, i think will be that car that i can finally say, im done... for a few years ill be happy (pretty much what happened with the wrx when i got it back in 2001). The hunt, does continue........................................

This time.... COUPE not CONVERTIBLEEEEEEEEEE, ok maybe convertible... girls seem to like it.... ok, but coupe is what i really want... but.... ugh....

going to bed again
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

i know i know. i feel bad. he tried suprising me.... but he always does the same thing. Listens to others thinking that others are being sincere. Oh well, my mom was amazed with the car, and its not an ugly car... its a very gorgeous car... but it's not the car i wanted. In a year, id be out trying to get a new car, i can never quite stay with one car i really like. The m3, i think will be that car that i can finally say, im done... for a few years ill be happy (pretty much what happened with the wrx when i got it back in 2001). The hunt, does continue........................................

This time.... COUPE not CONVERTIBLEEEEEEEEEE, ok maybe convertible... girls seem to like it.... ok, but coupe is what i really want... but.... ugh....

going to bed again

good luck man
    Just call me Clark Kent

It must be nice to get whatever you want whenever, and not have to pay for it.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.