WRX vs 350Z video inside! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

This is a discussion on WRX vs 350Z video inside! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I won by about 7-8 car lengths lol i was laughin my ass off...

  1. #31
    Registered User BlckRex05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    72
    I won by about 7-8 car lengths lol i was laughin my ass off

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckRex05
    nice vid, like other said if you would have launched better you would have had him.. I raced a 350z about 4 days ago on the highway( virginia Beach) and had 2 of my friends in the car with me, dude asked if i wanted to run so i of course accepted his offer.. we went from 50-110. 350z comepletly owned even with 3 people in my car but im not stock either hehehehehe.
    what mods?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  4. #33
    Registered User BlckRex05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    72
    Turboxs-UP/Bosal DP/ Bosal 3" cat-back/ AP stg1 (stg 2 commin very very soon)/ Perrin short shifter/ Greddy EBC @16psi (hi) (which i just took off as of last night, cuz i will be AP stg2 within 1 week hopefully) and turboxs BOV.

  5. #34
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckRex05
    Turboxs-UP/Bosal DP/ Bosal 3" cat-back/ AP stg1 (stg 2 commin very very soon)/ Perrin short shifter/ Greddy EBC @16psi (hi) (which i just took off as of last night, cuz i will be AP stg2 within 1 week hopefully) and turboxs BOV.
    that 350Z you put 7-8 car lengths on was not racing you.... sorry to rain on your parade bro.
    The 350Z traps 100+mph, so with your mods a 40-110 would be a pretty good race... but to put 7-8 cars on one is just not happening unless he was not racing or started out in 5th gear or something.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  6. #35
    Registered User fastwrx135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    gurnee, IL
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    that 350Z you put 7-8 car lengths on was not racing you.... sorry to rain on your parade bro.
    The 350Z traps 100+mph, so with your mods a 40-110 would be a pretty good race... but to put 7-8 cars on one is just not happening unless he was not racing or started out in 5th gear or something.
    +1...

    I raced an EVO from 5-70mph and we were pretty much dead even the whole way. If i can do that, i don't see how you can pull on a 350Z with your mods and 3 people unless of course the guy messed up a shift or wasn't racing. Im not saying its not possible for you to beat a Z, but not by 8 car lengths
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

  7. #36
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,939
    Quote Originally Posted by fastwrx135
    +1...

    I raced an EVO from 5-70mph and we were pretty much dead even the whole way. If i can do that, i don't see how you can pull on a 350Z with your mods and 3 people unless of course the guy messed up a shift or wasn't racing. Im not saying its not possible for you to beat a Z, but not by 8 car lengths
    maybe it was a lancer.

  8. #37
    Registered User BlckRex05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    72
    no way to prove to you what i did. i started in 3rd he started in 4th i know for a FACT because he told me himself after we ran what gear he started in. believe me or not, i have three witnesses who confirm the beat down (and we didnt go 40 -110 we went 55-110 )

  9. #38
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckRex05
    no way to prove to you what i did. i started in 3rd he started in 4th i know for a FACT because he told me himself after we ran what gear he started in. believe me or not, i have three witnesses who confirm the beat down (and we didnt go 40 -110 we went 55-110 )
    Dont get me wrong man.. I am not calling your story a lie.. I am just saying that it was not a fair race. Either he cant drive or he was not really trying. I am not saying it didn't take place, just saying that something like should not happen under real situation's/condition's.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    maybe it was a lancer.
    doubtful. He drives a G35c, he is probably trapping about 98mph or so and a base lancer would need a hell of a lot of work (FI) to trap that. My guess is that it was an Evo driver who shifted a bit short or something.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  10. #39
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,939
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    doubtful. He drives a G35c, he is probably trapping about 98mph or so and a base lancer would need a hell of a lot of work (FI) to trap that. My guess is that it was an Evo driver who shifted a bit short or something.
    Then the person either couldn't drive or wasn't racing

  11. #40
    Registered User fastwrx135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    gurnee, IL
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckRex05
    no way to prove to you what i did. i started in 3rd he started in 4th i know for a FACT because he told me himself after we ran what gear he started in. believe me or not, i have three witnesses who confirm the beat down (and we didnt go 40 -110 we went 55-110 )
    Well there you go. You started in 3rd and he started in 4th. Thats why you beat him so badly. If he would of started in 3rd gear it would of been much, much closer.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

  12. #41
    Registered User fastwrx135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    gurnee, IL
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    maybe it was a lancer.
    If i was racing a lancer, BlckRex05 must of been racing a Sentra.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

  13. #42
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Then the person either couldn't drive or wasn't racing
    precisely... notice this part of my last post that you quoted:

    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    My guess is that it was an Evo driver who shifted a bit short or something.

    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  14. #43
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,939
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    precisely... notice this part of my last post that you quoted:




    ok, My guess still is he wasn't racing.

  15. #44
    Registered User BlckRex05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    72

    started in 4th

    i know that is the reason i beat him. I thought somethin was wrong when we ran,
    he beeped 3 times, on the third beep we started goin at it and i immediatly flew in front of him and kept pulling hard. At first i thought he might have grinded tryin to downshift but when he caught up to me he asked my mods then asked what gear i started in(3rd) and he told me what gear he started in(4th) i asked if he wanted to run again w/ him in 3rd and he declined. So 1. he couldnt drive for **** lol who starts in 4th in a 6speed @55mph 2. Now you can see how i killed him by 8 car lengths and 3. i cant wait to find someone on the highway who can actually drive one=)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •