another ricer thread... :rolleyes: - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on another ricer thread... :rolleyes: within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Pretty much the same thing happened the other day. I'm rolling down the same stretch of Randall Rd and I ...

Pretty much the same thing happened the other day. I'm rolling down the same stretch of Randall Rd and I see an older Eclipse GSX tailing me. I had my wife and baby in the car, so there was NO way in hell I was wasting my gas on this punk. So I pulled to the right lane and let him go by. But he didn't, he paced me without looking over. Up ahead a light turned red and there was a Crapalier with muffler in my lane, so the GSX lined up next to him. They go at it and I'm cruising behind them. Their race was laughable and they were dead even the whole time while I wasn't too far back just driving normally.

No way it was a GSX, they are pretty quick aand run sub 15 second 1/4's, noit blistering but more then enough tto toast a Cavelier.

They had three engine choices, an 80 HP 1.8, a 140 HP 2.0 NA 4G63, and then a 195 HP 4G63, me thinks it was a 2.0 GS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sounds like he was just goofing around...ricers dont usually say witty stuff like "that thing got a hemi" i think thats funny...lol idk about u...maybe ya need to loosen up a bit

is that a WRX hood on the roof of that car?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rSin
    is that a WRX hood on the roof of that car?

I wonder if it's functional
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456