another ricer thread... :rolleyes: - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on another ricer thread... :rolleyes: within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; nice death...

nice death

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was on the way back to my house and a early 90's IROC was reving at the stoplight on Orchard and Galena. I look over and it is some old man getting off of work at Cat. I let him go and the air was so thick of blue smoke I could smell it all the way to the park and ride. I almost p!ssed my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    Instead of starting a new thread, I decided to post in here.

Pretty much the same thing happened the other day. I'm rolling down the same stretch of Randall Rd and I see an older Eclipse GSX tailing me. I had my wife and baby in the car, so there was NO way in hell I was wasting my gas on this punk. So I pulled to the right lane and let him go by. But he didn't, he paced me without looking over. Up ahead a light turned red and there was a Crapalier with muffler in my lane, so the GSX lined up next to him. They go at it and I'm cruising behind them. Their race was laughable and they were dead even the whole time while I wasn't too far back just driving normally.

Eventually I end up next to the crapalier and the kid couldn't have been a day over 16. He kept revving until I popped the blow off valve. Then he backed way off.
    ricers=
    That guy must have been a REALLY poor driver to lose to a cavalier in a GSX. The GSX is no slouch, especially off the line!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    That guy must have been a REALLY poor driver to lose to a cavalier in a GSX. The GSX is no slouch, especially off the line!
    if a ion can take a sti out of the hole a cavalier can take a gsx.

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    its amazing how much respect you can get for a bov. I had v6 firebird full of high school punks pull up to me in the turning lane and rev at me and laughing, when i reved back and the bov went off they stoped.
    I have noticed that also. Not all people know the wrx is turbo, but a lot do know what a BOV entails.
    There have been a few instances when people rev at me in cars that are not worth my time and just to shut them up I throw a rev back and let the exhaust scream a bit with my BOV shooting off. They usually either back down or ask "DUDE THAT THING IS TURBO!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!!!"
    Just call me Clark Kent

[QUOTE=WRX]a massage from the chick in your avatar?

back on topic: on lunch I stopped at a gas station, and some dude had a black SE-R

...the SE-R's ALWAYS want to race...

[QUOTE=medic]
    a massage from the chick in your avatar?

back on topic: on lunch I stopped at a gas station, and some dude had a black SE-R

...the SE-R's ALWAYS want to race...
    I actually ran across a SER when I was 18g'd running on pump gas that could scoot pretty good. Of course then he decided to show me how good he was at weaving through traffic when we finally caught up to some. That's where it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    if a ion can take a sti out of the hole a cavalier can take a gsx.
    welll yeah, when the Ion in question runs mid 14's and the STi doesn't launch, it is very feasible. If both cavalier and GSX are going at it and both launch (he gave this impression) then either the GSX driver sucked ass or the cavalier had some decent sh!t in it
    Just call me Clark Kent

my brother's roommate doesnt have a car so he only has a bike to ride. well one day he was riding his bike to the store when a car full of HOT girls pull up to him and say "does that thing got a hemi?" and then they zoomed off laughing. hahaha life sucks without a car

WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    It wasn't some raver looking jackass was it? if so I had him talk about walking a 04 wrx with a fmic in the area at a bar. The only one I knew of was me so I told him it was likely me and he said he'd walk me too. So I called him out in front of his crew of nippleheads. He didn't race
    yes, blonde curly hair coming out from under his poorly placed hat. Although I don't think he was old enough to be at a bar, nor smart enough to realize what a FMIC was. (especially mine cause it's black)
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

yes, blonde curly hair coming out from under his poorly placed hat. Although I don't think he was old enough to be at a bar, nor smart enough to realize what a FMIC was. (especially mine cause it's black)

yeah the jacknob I'm talking about has black hair formed more in the shape of a **** head

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmpwrdr
    I've seen that same assclown driving around southern NH. It's the funniest damn thing I have ever seen.
    You guys should just be glad he's not rolling a Scion Xa w/ turbo timer and boost control !!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by timber
    You guys should just be glad he's not rolling a Scion Xa w/ turbo timer and boost control !!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

I Support ClubWRX
    You haven't seen the commercials?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

WRX
    no. Am I missing something? No way does a Scion come turbocharged from the factory...
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast