another ricer thread... :rolleyes: - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on another ricer thread... :rolleyes: within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Lancer OZ is one of the most pathetically slow cars I have ever driven. A Ford Windstar could slaughter one ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Lancer OZ is one of the most pathetically slow cars I have ever driven. A Ford Windstar could slaughter one without breaking a sweat.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeMy2.5RS
    You should see this clown around here, he has black OZ Lancer, with the 15 inch OZ wheels, MR badges, but he has a "front mount" consisting of a small rectangle of mesh attached to his air dam. He's always tailgating me and revving at me. But I just ignore him.

I've seen that same assclown driving around southern NH. It's the funniest damn thing I have ever seen.
    2004 WRB Cobb Stage II WRX
    220whp 210wtq

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    Lancer OZ is one of the most pathetically slow cars I have ever driven. A Ford Windstar could slaughter one without breaking a sweat.

hahaha, there was a "richy rich" kid at my highschool and for his 16th B-day his folks got him a Lancer OZ rally. He thought he was such hot sh!t until he got beat by just about every "slow car" at the school.... lets see...

he was beat by my buddies 92' RS camaro, some saturn (non-redline), 2000 4cylinder altima, my moms grandprix (non-GTP), both of my maxima's, etc...... I kinda started to feel bad for him, but then I realized he was a prick and so I just laughed at him.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

i gave a chick that owned a OZ lancer a ride... she sounded like she was having an orgasm everytime i accelerated.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    I'm heading down the road towards my hockey game yesterday, minding my own business, when a lancer OZ pulls up next to me and starts pacing me. I glanced over and the dude had tints so dark, I don't know how he saw out of them. He had a loud exhaust, and white wheels that looked waay to big for the car. So he keeps reving and backing off, typical behavior. After a mile of this, I got fed up and went from 40 to 60 leaving him way back there. Then unfortunately we hit a red light. So he rolls down his window and motions for me to roll down mine. So I reluctantly did, and he yells "that thing got a hemi?" I didn't respond, but I threw him a couple of revs. So he gets all serious and starts reving. When the light turns green, he wheel hops really bad and tries to take off. I drive normally and I stayed right next to him until about 25 mph when his 120 hp owned me. Then of course after he got up to speed (50mph zone) he throws on his blinkers.

Why do people have to behave like this?

sounds like aurora

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    i gave a chick that owned a OZ lancer a ride... she sounded like she was having an orgasm everytime i accelerated.
    did you take her home and give her a real one?
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

Quote Originally Posted by GIRex
    did you take her home and give her a real one?
    no hindsight is 20/20. apparently, according to my friends which they told me 2 days later, i could have had it. and she was visiting some of my freinds at college so i've never seen her again.

<=====my old baby

dang man, that sucks.. oh well if you live in a college town.. there a plenty and i mean almost too many fish in the sea
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    Its funny what a WRX will do to a woman... I was test driving an STi and the sales girl who was drving with me became histerical (laughing) after I launched a couple of times....then she started to call me honey and after being reluctant to let me test drive at first actually said " you can do what ever you want honey" which I thought was quite hillarius
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Quote Originally Posted by subaru_crazy
    Its funny what a WRX will do to a woman... I was test driving an STi and the sales girl who was drving with me became histerical (laughing) after I launched a couple of times....then she started to call me honey and after being reluctant to let me test drive at first actually said " you can do what ever you want honey" which I thought was quite hillarius
    Did you buy it?

No offense but this reminds me of being at a strip club. YOu're such a hunk and all the hookers want to leave with you, then you drop your last 20 and you're back to being a zero.

at least you smell like hooker though.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Did you buy it?

No offense but this reminds me of being at a strip club. YOu're such a hunk and all the hookers want to leave with you, then you drop your last 20 and you're back to being a zero.

at least you smell like hooker though.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

uhm NO! I was being serious, but if thats what comes to your mind then who am I to disagree. BTW never needed a strip club becasue I am a such a stud and all women love me.

As far as the car goes no i didn't buy it but should have they were selling it at 27,445 at the time and the car was barely broken in, that same day I went by the dealership and noticed that they changed the price to 29,445. However I will be buying one maybe in the upcoming months I'll make sure I'll update you on the situation.
    Last edited by subaru_crazy; 04-25-2005 at 11:00 AM.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

WRX
    Instead of starting a new thread, I decided to post in here.

Pretty much the same thing happened the other day. I'm rolling down the same stretch of Randall Rd and I see an older Eclipse GSX tailing me. I had my wife and baby in the car, so there was NO way in hell I was wasting my gas on this punk. So I pulled to the right lane and let him go by. But he didn't, he paced me without looking over. Up ahead a light turned red and there was a Crapalier with muffler in my lane, so the GSX lined up next to him. They go at it and I'm cruising behind them. Their race was laughable and they were dead even the whole time while I wasn't too far back just driving normally.

Eventually I end up next to the crapalier and the kid couldn't have been a day over 16. He kept revving until I popped the blow off valve. Then he backed way off.
    ricers=
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Pretty much the same thing happened the other day. I'm rolling down the same stretch of Randall Rd and I see an older Eclipse GSX tailing me. I had my wife and baby in the car, so there was NO way in hell I was wasting my gas on this punk. So I pulled to the right lane and let him go by. But he didn't, he paced me without looking over. Up ahead a light turned red and there was a Crapalier with muffler in my lane, so the GSX lined up next to him. They go at it and I'm cruising behind them. Their race was laughable and they were dead even the whole time while I wasn't too far back just driving normally.

Eventually I end up next to the crapalier and the kid couldn't have been a day over 16. He kept revving until I popped the blow off valve. Then he backed way off.
    ricers=
    its amazing how much respect you can get for a bov. I had v6 firebird full of high school punks pull up to me in the turning lane and rev at me and laughing, when i reved back and the bov went off they stoped.

<=====my old baby

ricers=

It wasn't some raver looking jackass was it? if so I had him talk about walking a 04 wrx with a fmic in the area at a bar. The only one I knew of was me so I told him it was likely me and he said he'd walk me too. So I called him out in front of his crew of nippleheads. He didn't race

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.