Turbo Eclipse Annihilated
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Turbo Eclipse Annihilated within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here's a fun story, So I was driving to Church today (Sunday), and this black Eclipse passes me in a ...

Turbo Eclipse Annihilated

Here's a fun story,

So I was driving to Church today (Sunday), and this black Eclipse passes me in a 35 mph single lane road.

I could hear a blow off valve, but I do not think it was a GSX model. It was a late 90s model, no later than 97.

So I quickly caught up to him, and the road turned into 2 lanes.

We pulled up next to eachother at a redlight.

Light goes green, he drops the hammer - tires squeling at every shift, I didn't even redline at every gear and I was easily ahead of him by 5 or more carlengths before we even hit 60mph.

My car's pretty stock too, all I have is an SPT exhaust.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice run. If it was spinning tires it was a GST then (fwd version). They are decently quick (high 14's stock). They require a few mods to hand with us from a dig, but from rolling races they hang decently and run will run next to us with very little mods.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.