Wagon vs. EVO
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wagon vs. EVO within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today as I was leaving town, I passed a red EVO at a stoplight. It appeared stock. I was just ...

Wagon vs. EVO

Today as I was leaving town, I passed a red EVO at a stoplight. It appeared stock. I was just cruising in the left lane and I noticed he shifted lanes and was trying to catch up to me. Once we passed the traffic there was this nice open stretch that is two lanes and about a 10% uphill grade.

I dropped it to third and paced him and he smirked at me like I wasn't worth his gas.... But then he downshifted and went for it. He got but half car jump. By the time I hit fourth he was a little behind my rear bumber, maybe half a car length. We went from about 65-105.

After that he fell back about a quarter mile for the rest of the drive till he turned off. I guess he isn't used to wagons beating him. It was a good run, but I wish he was a better sport about it. Thats what makes a good run that much better.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

evo's see a wagon and think easy kill, you have a nice sleeper man. Nice run
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

Nice kill. Red Evo's suck
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Way to go,car snobs like that deserve an asswhippin.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

nice kiil,man. i can't wait to mod my forester.
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

Quote Originally Posted by creditcards
    nice kiil,man. i can't wait to mod my forester.
    Man... That will be a sweet sleeper. I would have a lot of fun with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Nice kill. Red Evo's suck
    lol.... It looked nice but I think I would personally pick the MR dark grey color or white.

Awesome. I love kills by wagons. You have done some sick work to your car - nice pics!
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

nice kill, man. i used to own a SRP 04 wrx wagon (auto) w/ my cobb stage 2 and I destroyed a pair of guys acting all cocky in their bright yellow interga type r. pretty much the same situation as you. it would've been so much better if you had a "YOU JUST GOT BEAT BY A WAGON" sticker
    2002 wrx silver

Nice kill.

I have modded my XT and it is fun.
    04 Cayenne Red XT....b1tch.
    Cobb Stage 2 Protune on the way....
    Kartboy SS
    bling free since 1975

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.