Got smoked by a new corvette.... - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Got smoked by a new corvette.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hay man honestly everybody needs to lay off the his dad. You dont know how he got his money or ...

Hay man honestly everybody needs to lay off the his dad. You dont know how he got his money or how he got his buisnness that allowed for the cars. Maby hes like my dad and didnt have the best stuff when he was growin up and wanted his son to have the best memories he can have. Maby his dad had a realy hard life and dosent want his son to struggle like he did growing up. Yall dont know anything about him. Put your self in his shoes say you had money under your name. Would you drive a stock wrx, or a pento. No i have a feelin that you to would have something nice and be proud if your dad had something nice . He may have sounded like a prick but maby he was just proud of his dad and all hes done.
    Just my .02

Srt488- Man sorry if this is untrue but just tryin to help you out a little bit.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

only one thing to do.... spend another $5000 on ur engine and find his ass and smoke him
    whats a signature?

everything u just said was true.. Dad grew up with nothing etc.. and wanted me and bro to have everything he didnt.. So here and there he calls me up and asks me if i need money, i usually say no telling him i just got a job.. thanks Fox05

who u talkin to hksimprezawrx

Any time man beacouse thats how my dad is.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

I want enough money to treat a viper like a daily driver family car... beautiful cars, mopar heaven but I want that m5

I wouldnt wana drive a viper everyday, Rice kids,Cops, People starein and almost wrecking, Jelouse people spittin/keyin it. i think srt488 might know what im talkin about

Even if i did have the money to daily drive it i wouldnt beacouse you get ****s just dont like you beacouse what you drive. Or girls that wana screw you beacouse what your drive. Dont get me wrong its fun. but then it gets old beacouse your not sure if she like you or your money. I can speak of this stuff beacouse ive had my share with my brothers truck.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

man bootey calls dnt need to like you for who u are.... thats why they are called bootey calls casue you dnt like them for who they are... just what they have( a nice screw) this goes for guys and gurls... lol---- i hate the evil world we live in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    whats a signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    I wouldnt wana drive a viper everyday, Rice kids,Cops, People starein and almost wrecking, Jelouse people spittin/keyin it. i think srt488 might know what im talkin about

Even if i did have the money to daily drive it i wouldnt beacouse you get ****s just dont like you beacouse what you drive. Or girls that wana screw you beacouse what your drive. Dont get me wrong its fun. but then it gets old beacouse your not sure if she like you or your money. I can speak of this stuff beacouse ive had my share with my brothers truck.
    I would never want it as a daily driver either, from what I understand it has the ride comfort of a horse and buggy and gets 12mpg, I would just like to be able to treat it like one. Crap in the floorboard; sit on the back of it with no worries to hurting it, going to a sonic and eating in your car, stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    Hay man honestly everybody needs to lay off the his dad. You dont know how he got his money or how he got his buisnness that allowed for the cars. Maby hes like my dad and didnt have the best stuff when he was growin up and wanted his son to have the best memories he can have. Maby his dad had a realy hard life and dosent want his son to struggle like he did growing up. Yall dont know anything about him. Put your self in his shoes say you had money under your name. Would you drive a stock wrx, or a pento. No i have a feelin that you to would have something nice and be proud if your dad had something nice . He may have sounded like a prick but maby he was just proud of his dad and all hes done.
    Just my .02

Srt488- Man sorry if this is untrue but just tryin to help you out a little bit.
    Ok, so, let me get this straight... If you want your son to have the best memories he can have, do you do that by allowing actions that could result in those memories being splattered all over the dashboard?

Lets recap here.

Awesome cars
    Awesomely stupid dad

I mean, this 15yr old kid basically has a 13yr old dad, when it comes to sound parenting and judgement.

Regardless of anyones jealousy, you simply cannot argue with this fact. The courts, police, anyone.

I'd wager he's probably also the kind of dad that buys booze for his kids, drinks with them, has a rip-roarin' good time, lets them drive home drunk.

Cause, only TEH COOLEST dads do that.
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

yea Ride aint terrible but it aint like cadallac . its a damn fun one tho. I gota friend with a shop that collects cars and ill try and get some pictures. Hes got WAY to much money. Ford factory drag car with back glass bolted in. Porshe 911 twin turbo(hella damn fast). Prowler. two vipers. old rolyes roice(sorry about spelling) to many to rember all.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

eating in ur car is not that bad....
    whats a signature?

Z06 > Viper

I was born and raised on vettes (wasn't allowed to drive them but my dad has a '60 and '78 plus he's owned some newer ones here and there). He is thinkin about getting the new Z06 but will wait for a while since he refuses to pay over MSRP. Just because his dad let him drive fast cars does not mean his father is irresponsible. Letting him race against a C6...that was pretty dumb...but you guys don't know this kids dad and shouldn't pass judgement.

You guys should come down to south florida and see how ridiculous things are down here. My HS parking lot had a bmw Z8, a clk55, a 760il, a supercharged saleen, a supercharged C5, etc etc....basically, all in all, i'd say you guys should just mind your business and congratulate him on a nice car...not all 16 year olds with those type of cars kill themselves. Good luck srt...be safe...

Thanks Accord126

Quote Originally Posted by Accord126
    Z06 > Viper

I was born and raised on vettes (wasn't allowed to drive them but my dad has a '60 and '78 plus he's owned some newer ones here and there). He is thinkin about getting the new Z06 but will wait for a while since he refuses to pay over MSRP. Just because his dad let him drive fast cars does not mean his father is irresponsible. Letting him race against a C6...that was pretty dumb...but you guys don't know this kids dad and shouldn't pass judgement.

You guys should come down to south florida and see how ridiculous things are down here. My HS parking lot had a bmw Z8, a clk55, a 760il, a supercharged saleen, a supercharged C5, etc etc....basically, all in all, i'd say you guys should just mind your business and congratulate him on a nice car...not all 16 year olds with those type of cars kill themselves. Good luck srt...be safe...
    He's not 16, IIRC, he's 15, and, the dumb comments are pointed squarely at the father allowing a race with a C6, something you agree is totally stupid. There is no discussion on this, its just plain stupid.

Letting your son actually drive a fast car, maybe he's the worlds best driver, the worlds most responsible teen, whatever.

Letting your son actually race someone, in your presence, thats another story.

Fathers need to be fathers first, and friends second.
    Last edited by drfrink24; 07-18-2005 at 03:42 PM.
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by drfrink24
    He's not 16, IIRC, he's 15, and, the dumb comments are pointed squarely at the father allowing a race with a C6, something you agree is totally stupid.

yeah, but then people start bringing in "I bet his dad let's him drink, I bet this blah blah" people running their mouths. Street racing is stupid but I used to do it when I was younger...I'm sure 90% of the people on this board have had their dash to 110 against another car here and there...it doesn't make it any smarter because you are older or you bought your car yourself. Disagree with me, that's fine, I'm just saying people (including myself) are going to be stupid at any age with any car so give this kid a break, he seems pretty damn tolerant and laughs off most people's insults which I admire. If you guys were talking about my father, who he clearly cares about, like that I would definitely not want to be part of this community and isn't this supposed to be about education on all fronts...be it modification or responsible driving? So give SRT a lecture, "keep it on the track, be safe, nothing's worth your life" but leave his family/pets/friends out of it...alright, I'm done. Flame on.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.