Got smoked by a new corvette.... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Got smoked by a new corvette.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi do u like staind? omg me 2...

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi do u like staind? omg me 2
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

alright I'll take my statements back then. If you really did take drivng classes, then my hat is off to you. but with that said, I still think a high powered car is not good for a 16 year old, let alone a 13 year old driving a viper which to me sounds like total b.s. but w/e

ll

didnt say i was driving a viper at 13 i was driving jaguar up and down the road at 13 and somtimes down the street. in 03 my dad bought his viper in does 11.7 1/4 was driving the viper at 15 yrs old and at 16 almost turning 17 in aug

I am almost 17 and have been driving sice 15 because i live in Montana and that when u can get ur drivers lisence. I had an audi 14 1.8t then got wrx and thats to fast for me not because i can't handle it but because i like to drive fast like every kid. And when you have a modded srt-4 that's crazy i'm just saying be safe and don't drive drunk

yup

i'll be safe and i will not drink nor drive aint going to race on the streets any more going to take it to track when i want to race i learned from that Viper spin out

Driveing a jag at 13, a viper at 15, And a modded srt4 at what ever age ur at now. I have one question do you work for anything you get?
    Last edited by Fox05; 07-12-2005 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Typo
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    Driveing a jag at 13, a viper at 15, And a modded srt4 at what ever age ur at now. I have one question do you work for anything you get?
    +1, no shiz

Ok, I'm gonna take this guys statements, and just for arguments sake, say they are true. Now with that out of the way...

I've been a member of, and been reading forums since 1998. I have have to say, this is by FAR, without question, the most irresponsible thing I've ever read. I could care less about you, the kid. When I was 16, I would have creamed my pants to have those cars, and, of course, would have happily driven them, probably happily killed myself in them too.

But, I have to say, your father is a moron. Complete, total, idiot. You can thank him personally for helping raise my insurance rates.

Whats worse, is this guy obviously has money, and since it seems he has the judgement of an intoxicated alzheimers paitent, he couldn't have possibly earned his money.

I'm guessing he owns a business that someone else started, or, he simply inherited the money from someone else (clearly didn't inherit the smarts).

Can you do one thing for me though? Why don't you ask him to buy you a turbo hayabusa, tell him you want to see what 200 mph on a city street feels like. Maybe he'll even get one too, you guys can race...
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

I'm 16, probably a hell of a lot safer driver than you are, and I wouldn't even think about driving an srt-4 with those mods. And if you do have that many mods, why would you add weight with a ps2? And I too back up the people slamming your dad for letting you do this. Driving a viper???

Unless it's all bs.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

Typo

Dont worry he said he drove the viper and spun out befor he raced in his srt4 but yet he said he would never street race again after what happen with the viper. add them up the times dont equal.

im 16 and i have a 05 sti but i bought it with my college funds and stock market managment with dammage. I dont have daddy to bail me out of everything so i cant afford to lose the car so i think im pretty straight if there was a driving class some where i would take it but idono where ones at.

I doubt you did the work on the car i went to your page seen the srt4 and its nice ill give you credit for that who ever did it did a good job but is that a amp under the hood plz tell me its not.
    Last edited by Fox05; 07-12-2005 at 08:37 PM.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

Holy hijack Batman!!!!!!!!!

BOT

Was it Burnt Orange in color, and was it convertible?
    If it was, I may know who it is. (Possibly some one in the corvette club. My Dad is a member.)
    Now with more V8 powa!

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    I doubt you did the work on the car i went to your page seen the srt4 and its nice ill give you credit for that who ever did it did a good job but is that a amp under the hood plz tell me its not.
    Looks like a Crane ignition module.

yea i thought it was something to do wiht that wasnt sure
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

Dad open bizness with his wife and earned his money hard working. And i worked hard for that car helped him everytime he asked me so im a good boy.. LOL Turbo Hayabusa now thats a little too fast now dont ya think lol..

You guys must be raking in a sh*t load of money.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.