WRX vs. Crossfire.... FUN FUN
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Crossfire.... FUN FUN within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well it finnally happend ... its been a couple months and never really had a go with ANY other cars ...

WRX vs. Crossfire.... FUN FUN

Well it finnally happend ... its been a couple months and never really had a go with ANY other cars ...until today...

Was getting off 404 on ramp to get on the 407 westbound when i notice a red new chrysler crossfire in front.... i get on a bit ... going about 75 mph on the big ramp when im beside him i can tell he pins it and i do the same both doin about 85 at this point... we are head to head all the way up to 115 mph when i shutdown since were coming close to some traffic and thats more that fast enough for me ....... Im surprised he didnt pull on me !!! ...we were even the whole way....

anyone know the stats on the crossfires.... you can see my mod list that i dont have much power mods.... gutte uppipe and EBC set at 15.1 in 5th gear ( which Held like a biatch the whole time DAMN SBC ID is good at that )

What you guy think ??
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Roadster - V6 3.2L supercharged (330 hp) 5A + ABS
    4.92 13.35 110.10 129

Chrysler Crossfire roadster - V6 3.2L (215 hp) 6M + ABS
    6.70 15.09 95.20 133

just found this .... im not sure but i guess it must have been the lower one.. Since the trap speed is really high on the SRT - 6
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

So your boost holds at 15.5 till redline??? Your car might actually be faster if you turned it down a bit to be honest. In anycase, sounds like a fun run. I might go STi hunting tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycam31
    So your boost holds at 15.5 till redline??? Your car might actually be faster if you turned it down a bit to be honest. In anycase, sounds like a fun run. I might go STi hunting tonight.
    Sorry my mistake...once i go WOT in 5th gear the boost holds at 15.1 ...

I keep it at that since i dont want BOOOM
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.