Evo Vs. Ferrari 360 Modena - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Evo Vs. Ferrari 360 Modena within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; cool vid! but I want to shoot that commentator...

cool vid!

but I want to shoot that commentator
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nicely done
    btw, shouldnt this be in the video forum?

nice kill except if the speed would get higher i think the ferrari would have owned anyhow, that thing is just meant for those speeds and the evo is not, but again for that kind of street racing I think it was cool, just that I would still rather have the ferrari and I am sure most people would agree.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

cool vid!

but I want to shoot that commentator

He is a 14 year old boy, 1st time racing like that. Like his dream came true. Kinda like the 1st time you put your pene' into the sweet sweet moist warmth of the camel toe.

Quote Originally Posted by TSi AWD
    Kinda like the 1st time you put your pene' into the sweet sweet moist warmth of the camel toe.

Quote Originally Posted by TSi AWD
    He is a 14 year old boy, 1st time racing like that. Like his dream came true.
    who the hell races with a 14year old kid in the car?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

HAHAHAHA that was a funny race because it sounded like Lil John was in the car "WHAT!?!?! WHAT!?!?!?! YEAHHHHHHHH" HAHAHAHAHA
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

sweet vid!

Evo-NY ownez you all!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

nice kill except if the speed would get higher i think the ferrari would have owned anyhow, that thing is just meant for those speeds and the evo is not, but again for that kind of street racing I think it was cool, just that I would still rather have the ferrari and I am sure most people would agree.

That is a Stock Turbo Evo So I would have to agree although it could easilly crack 170MPH.

Upgraded turbo? Well the Evo is as bad as you think in Areo dynamics, it has a .31 Drag CE which is the same for the Ferrari. If you take the Evo's wing off it is even better BUT you'll fly off the road. Fastest I have seen was an 03 Evo hitting 199MPH by one of our members using a GT35R and 8000RPM in 5th, measured by GPS.

P.S. the 14 year old kid was the drivers or the passengers brother the brought along for the TOBAYFEST show.

nasioc guys annoy me too much to even comment on what they say.

As much as people scream don't race on the road blah blah. I love this stuff, random encounters w/ people the the best. When they start dodging and weaving i back off, straight line w/ nobody insight i go for it. Good run mang.
    Used to have stg4 wrx. stuck w/ stg0 srt4
    L.I.S.C #6

Quote Originally Posted by i8yourV8
    As much as people scream don't race on the road blah blah. I love this stuff, random encounters w/ people the the best. When they start dodging and weaving i back off, straight line w/ nobody insight i go for it. Good run mang.
    Yeah I think so too once I started to play with a 330i on a highway and he almost sideswiped someone becasue we ran into traffic, I backed off but the dumbass kept doing luckly he missed the other driver but it was close.

TSiAWD...
    As far as aerodynamics goes I would think that the wide stance of the ferrari plus super wide tires give it the edge at higher speeds but I am no expert so I won't argue too much.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Ferrari has FAR BETTER Areo Dynamics as it creates MORE downforce with NO WING, no that's amazing. But their drag CE are the same. Now id you mod an Evo with a nice drop and a chin spoilier and rear diffuser and so on, well you got a good race going.

Still i would rather be in the ferrari even tho i lost to some kid in a evo i would still rather to be in the losing ferrari.

Either the Ferrari driver screwed up or he wasn't trying. From a dig, the Evo should win (if he really has 332whp), but from a roll there is no way he could beat it. Modena's trap ~113mph. I don't know much about Evo's but i don't think this one is capable of trapping that high.
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

that evo is putting down alot of power tho

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast