20th anniversary Skyline to come out

This is a discussion on 20th anniversary Skyline to come out within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I see Sport Compact Car mag. at the store and look at it really quick and it's an all ...

Thumbs up 20th anniversary Skyline to come out

So I see Sport Compact Car mag. at the store and look at it really quick and it's an all awd car issue so I buy it. I get home and start reading it and on the cover it says quickest production car ever so I go to the contents then go to the page and Nissan is gonna have a 20th anniversary Skyline called the Nismo R34 GT-R Z-tune and right now it has a twin turboed 2.8L that makes 500hp @6800rpm and 400lbft tq. @5200rpm and it redlines at 8000rpm. It also has a long list of other added goodies but the article said it recently did the 0-400 meter run (which is just shy of the 1/4 mile) in 10.06 which is 6/10ths of a second faster than the previous fastest production car in the world and they "fittingly" put in a 320kmh (200mph) speedo in it . Well I say if your rich you need to buy one when it comes out because they are only making 20 of these bad boys and I am assuming they aren't gonna be priced the same as the other Skylines.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea, this is pretty old, but always fun to talk about . I think they started out like 180k or something (not fun)

yeah its on the nissanmotors.com website.. it looks tight.. dont get me wrong skylines are tight.. but only reason why so many poepel want them is because they arent in the states.. but if they were then everyone would want one. oh well still tigth as ****..

i like skylines but in all honesty, if I had $180k or however much this skyline cost, I would buy something else.

very nice car indeed!

though, not a $180k car IMO. For nearly $200k I would buy a 911T, mod it, and then with the extra cash purchase an E55amg or something.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Just buy a Supra and mod the hell out of it. You can thank me by handing over the extra 100k I save you.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by AjIsDope
    Just buy a Supra and mod the hell out of it. You can thank me by handing over the extra 100k I save you.
    I think it would my much more than 100K that would be saved too
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Quote Originally Posted by jigga
    I think it would my much more than 100K that would be saved too
    +1.

the car along is over $30k and you are looking at $15k to get it in the 10's and for it to handle as well as that skyline does, and brake as good, etc... you are looking at another $10k or so.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Think of it as a ferrari or something like that, maybe even a viper, it's gonna be a "rare" car because only 20 of them are being made plus it's faster than an enzo, viper, or any other production car on the planet. I know I would probably just get a regular R34 and mod it as well but for the people that have the money it would be a nice car to have and be even nicer(is that even a word?) to have 1 of only 20 made.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

hmmmmm.....

nice kill.